Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Android APP is now on AMAZON - please show some love!

last reply
43 replies
5.9k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Thanks for the review Liz!

His post did make me think. Gav and I are working on something to make it easier to keep track of which stories you've read / where you're up to, for both the PC and APP / Mobile versions of the site.
Matriarch
0 likes

By Merry - See all my reviews

This review is from: Lush Sex Stories (App)

crazy stupid and disgusting. The people who write these are not people who care about anyone but themselves. Yuck the worst!

I bet she likes sex with the lights off. Once a month.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by nicola

I bet she likes sex with the lights off. Once a month.

Look at her wish list. http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A1SXH2X1F9L5FR/ref=cm_cr_pr_pdp/183-4200892-2901839

I think she's just disgruntled that when her husband heard her say she needed a good "batter" in her "bowl", and a "good piece of meat for her can", he thought she'd finally seen the light and was going to take it up the ass. Sadly, the big wooden rolling pin is still up there, and he's in the dog house in the garden.

Just because it's not her cup of Earl Grey, it doesn't mean everybody doesn't like a little spice in theirs.

I shall now stop thinking about her, and think about myself again. I am also refraining from editing her grammar and punctuation issues.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Looks like she just likes giving everything bad reviews:

This review is from: Sex Jar (App)
crazy stupid and disgusting. The people who write these are not people who care about anyone but themselves. Yuck the worst!

This review is from: Talking Cat & Background Dog (Free) (App)

She's given 11 and 9 are totally negative.
Cocolicious
0 likes
That's an odd review because once I told my friends that there was an app for Lush, they rushed to download it. Every single one of them love the app and only wish they could send me online messages through the app. They find the stories pretty appealing from what I've been told.
Matriarch
0 likes
Thank you.

I've filled out the "Report Abuse" form, if others could do the same, that would be good. She's cut and pasting the same negative comments on every single app she doesn't like. All free ones too. Must be a bitter little thing.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Filled out and submitted.
I hate those internet trolls...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz

I saw that

Up to number 17 though!

Yup contradictory review. It says that has "too many story" yet, the review continues as a "great sections categorized by type for everyone need".

Huu? That maybe because of the... many stories?
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Matriarch
0 likes
Dumb people shouldn't be allowed access to the interwebs.
Lurker
0 likes
I can look past trolling on like a YouTube comment but when you troll on something that someone poured their heart into and that they are selling, you're just the scum of the interweb!
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by BabblingBrooke
I can look past trolling on like a YouTube comment but when you troll on something that someone poured their heart into and that they are selling, you're just the scum of the interweb!

The funniest thing is we're offering it free. We've had thousands of installs already.

Maybe time to start charging for the app...I'm far too giving in nature!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola

The funniest thing is we're offering it free. We've had thousands of installs already.

Maybe time to start charging for the app...I'm far too giving in nature!

You really are!! I'd say ad free its worth at least 99cents! It must been expensive to code! I have friends who have dropped thousands are startup apps!
Does android do in app purchases like apple? you could make it ad free through an in app purchase or something to get money from those who have already downloaded it