Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Rule

last reply
19 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lush will no longer be serving cocktails after 10pm.

thanks for your understanding and adherence.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

*Runs off to make an announcement about a new Lush titty bar that does serve drinks after 10pm*
*races to be the first in line when it opens*
Quote by sprite

Sprite, have you ever ridden a motorcycle nekkid? Cause, you might be a candidate for having done so. Cocktails, beer, non-tax paid liquor is usually involved.

Damn, then Damon won't be bombing us w/ dope content.

Is that Eastern Time or Alaska Time? LOL!
Quote by laura
*Runs off to make an announcement about a new Lush titty bar that does serve drinks after 10pm*

Laura, I'm always up for a trip to the titty bar! ;)
It’s a lie. We never close
I dont have a problem with no cocktails... I certainly cant afford those and I would likely fall over after 2... but if the lager stops flowing I am off!
Quote by kistinspencil
George Thorogood

You're lovely.
Quote by sprite

Nonsense! You can suck a beer (or whatever) through a mask, no reason to close. Two benefits; your beer (or whatever) is suction-filtered for purity and your mask is then alcohol-impregnated for better performance...

OK, time to get really serious!!

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/pussy-time-2 It's a Flash with a humorous twist and, of course, hot sex. So quick, fun read. Hope you enjoy!

Then there's https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Quote by kistinspencil
It's always before 10pm somewhere

Spoken like a true genius! Can I buy you a drink?

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Quote by techgoddess

Spoken like a true genius! Can I buy you a drink?

Absolutely! I'll have a French Seventy-five, please

(and the next round is on me)

I'll just go home after ten and make my own cocktails.