Login

New Profiles Coming W/C 31st October 2022

last reply
78 replies
5.1k views
5 watchers
24 likes

Quote by BassAngler

Love your profile being visible, mostly I love your Bio Avatar Gif, it attracts attention

Shes a huge attention seeker. Her bust size is actually 28a.

Quote by simplyjohn

Shes a huge attention seeker. Her bust size is actually 28a.

You bitch. Those pics were to be pvt. Omg, you damn parrot.

John has a big cock. He'll show you if you feed him buicuits and tea.

I still love you.

If a story is returned to you, there's currently no way to access the unpublished stories, besides going into the message from the moderator and clicking the "recent story" link. This'll be fixed in an update this week on our profile pages.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 112 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 74 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 10 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Can we have the option please to select from your own profile media folder for posting in the chat rooms.

It is an option to select a particular folder that you have created for posting to the forums or to a profile but not the rooms.

That way you are only loading folders and not every single pic.

Thank you.

Our Stories Hellcat - OUR LATEST TALE
Lovers-Tryst
Tantalizing-Pleasures
Taken
Craving-him
A-Naughty-Christmas
Always Yours Eye-am-yours
Stories of Lana and Evan Cornucopia, Morning Delights, Tropical Escape
Oceans of-Love, Visions of You, Dream a Little Dream, That Attraction
RR - Sci Fi - The Thief and The Stolen Heart

Public Pic Folder is there to be used for chatrooms. Makes it easy to use.

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

Public Pic Folder is there to be used for chatrooms. Makes it easy to use.

But uploads default to the Misc folder and there is no option to select otherwise. In the last two days my images have taken anywhere from four minutes to four hours to upload no matter the folder. Sort of defeats the point, yes?

Quote by kistinspencil

But uploads default to the Misc folder and there is no option to select otherwise. In the last two days my images have taken anywhere from four minutes to four hours to upload no matter the folder. Sort of defeats the point, yes?

You guys do upload a crazy amount of pics, just for pics to be little squares on users wall/forum post.

I'll create folders and see where pics land. All of my uploads are to one folder;public folder.

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

You guys do upload a crazy amount of pics, just for pics to be little squares on users wall/forum post.

I'll create folders and see where pics land. All of my uploads are to one folder;public folder.

Mmhhmm, pics uploaded quick to folders(I've deleted said test folders/pics). Mods have suggested in copying link to image to post in room from another folder even though every pic becomes available in chatroom. We'll have to see if other options are added to chatroom pic uploads as asked from other user. Idk, but you guys upload a bunch of pics, it's the eternal iPhone scroll lol if you have over 100+(sex .gifs) pics then idk what to tell you. Personal pics, it's different, but just off the interwebs pics, it makes no sense.

I have noticed the ability to “message” from the profile had been removed. This is a bummer as in messaging from “messages” if you accidentally hit the enter key the incomplete message sends. You could new line from the profile “message” and needed to actually “send” the message when completed,

Can messaging from the profile be restored for ease of message compilation or the message system have a send function rather than the ‘enter/return’ key send.

Quote by Meggsy

I have noticed the ability to “message” from the profile had been removed. This is a bummer as in messaging from “messages” if you accidentally hit the enter key the incomplete message sends. You could new line from the profile “message” and needed to actually “send” the message when completed,

Can messaging from the profile be restored for ease of message compilation or the message system have a send function rather than the ‘enter/return’ key send.

Go to Messages. Click the three dot bar and open Settings. Turn off Send on Enter. Made me crazy before I found that!

Quote by Meggsy

It's still there smile

Quote by kistinspencil

Go to Messages. Click the three dot bar and open Settings. Turn off Send on Enter. Made me crazy before I found that!

Oooh I could kiss you… kisses you anyway 💋 thank you for making my life so much easier ♥️

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

For a book club with a difference... try this lesbian romp

Quote by Jen

It's still there smile

Is there a switch for that? I don't have anything but this

Quote by kistinspencil

Is there a switch for that? I don't have anything but this

Silly woman, you wouldn't be able to message yourself, so you wouldn't see said option on your profile lol

But, I went to your profile and don't see the option to message you

Checked on mutuals account and I don't see the option as Jen has showed through screenshot but,

--

EDIT: using Lush through Samsung Tablet on Samsung Internet Browser. Everything is up to date. Cleared cache and such.

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS
Silly woman, you wouldn't be able to message yourself, so you wouldn't see said option on your profile lol

Not silly (some days) just stupid. I meant to use a screen shot of DS's page which shows no Message button ala Jen.

I see the bottom right Message thing on some pages but not all -- privacy setting, perhaps? I've never seen it where Jen shows it.

It always shows in the Gallery, obscuring the last two images.

Quote by kistinspencil

Not silly (some days) just stupid. I meant to use a screen shot of DS's page which shows no Message button ala Jen.

I see the bottom right Message thing on some pages but not all -- privacy setting, perhaps? I've never seen it where Jen shows it.

It always shows in the Gallery, obscuring the last two images.

There's still hiccups. Seems like you, me and perhaps others don't have the option to message user from their profiles. Jen knows now, so I'm sure she'll tell tech team to check on it. I thought it was a new feature, to keep the profiles more simple and clean.

Let me check if by visiting your account, clicking on Message, if it'll automatically will pop up messanger.

And it does, I for one, like this option.

I'll check if I see the message option on profile through my Android mobile(I was hoping to keep this device off from lush but time to test it out)

--

EDIT:

Here are screenshots from my Android device that has never been used on lush, until now.

--

EDIT NUMBER 2: nothing has changed in privacy settings.

--

EDIT NUMBER 3:

Same through Lush App

Quote by deviantsusie

Oooh I could kiss you… kisses you anyway 💋 thank you for making my life so much easier

♥️

Thanks for the clue. The profile page on the reply is not the one I see when I checked - it says ‘edit profile’ in that spot.

Quote by Meggsy

Thanks for the clue. The profile page on the reply is not the one I see when I checked - it says ‘edit profile’ in that spot.

Are you able to provide a screenshot?

I seem to write a story every 1.5 years on average.

You might as well check them out: https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Georgia_27_8/stories

XGX

❤️

Quote by Meggsy

You will have the edit profile button on your own profile.