Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Naked Julia" spam - the next person who's reported, gets deleted.

last reply
33 replies
7.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Never saw any malware here. I'm using Opera.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Hmm, just as I had submitted my previous post, my browser popped a warning about 'Naked Julia'. Weird coincidense

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Can we just delete this thread if even the mere mention of that site, sends people's anti-virus and anti-malware programs on the blink?!
Quote by Poppet

No, I have to click the okay button. I don't like them popping open on their own. Nor have I used a chatbox in forever.

Ok, it might just be worth checking your settings in Chrome all the same - nothing on any site should need to pop up without you asking it to

Edit: If you haven't already, I'd shut off Java to Chrome as well. It's pretty much redundant these days as far as the web is concerned and causes more trouble than anything useful. (note: Java, not javascript - that's pretty essential)
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber