Login

Moderator of the Month for November, with $100 to spend at Amazon.com

last reply
27 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
Taking out the prize for November, is a Mod who's only fairly recently returned to story verifying.

She's processed more stories in November than any other, and always gives authors help and guidance.

Congratulations on winning the award again Sweet as Candy!

I'll be in touch about the prize.

Nicola xx
English Rose
Yay!!!!

Fab choice. I remember the queue going from 60 to 0 one evening a couple of weeks ago in the time it took me to drink a glass of wine. So... no time at all really!

Well done xxx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/worship-my-bum.aspx
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
Charming as fuck
Yay, well done candy girl. You're a superstar. *smooches you all over*
Nerdzilla
Candy, you are awesome. I don't know how you do it!
Prolific Writer
Congratulations Candy.....You really rock...

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

Whoop whoop! So well deserved!

Congratulations, sweetness.
Lurker
congrats and thanks for all of your hard work, Sweet as Candy

Active Ink Slinger
Congrats Candy ... thanks for all your hard work .. it's greatly appreciated.

The Linebacker
Congratulations Candy! You've always done an excellent job and always set a great example. You're very much appreciated.
Story Verifier
Great choice! Congratulations Candy - well deserved!
Lurker
YAY! So well deserved!
Lurker
Congratulations, Candy!! And thanks for helping us to enjoy more here.
Congrats Candy..
Click below to see

Gentleman Stranger
Nice job! Congratulations, well done.

Lurker
Thanks so much, Nicola and thank you all for your lovely comments.

It does sound cheesy but it is really a team effort. I enjoy being part of the moderating team and to help authors to get their work published. So thanks to everyone for keeping us busy!
Her Royal Spriteness
well deserved, Candy. thanks for all your hard work and for being awesome.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
Quote by nicola
Taking out the prize for November, is a Mod who's only fairly recently returned to story verifying.

She's processed more stories in November than any other, and always gives authors help and guidance.

Congratulations on winning the award again Sweet as Candy!

I'll be in touch about the prize.

Nicola xx

Why don't you have an 'Ex-Moderator of The Month' comp?

xx SF

Nicola: "Because of you."
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by stephanie

Why don't you have an 'Ex-Moderator of The Month' comp?

xx SF

Nicola: "Because of you."

we do, actually. we even gave one to that gal that no one remembers the name of. i think she lasted one day before accidentally erasing half of the site. don't worry, your day will come.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
Big congrats to the Candy Girl! Well done and well deserved!
Lurker
Quote by sprite

we do, actually. we even gave one to that gal that no one remembers the name of. i think she lasted one day before accidentally erasing half of the site. don't worry, your day will come.

Confession time. (That was actually me... I just blamed it on LeloWorshipper...) When will my day come, though?

Sprite: "October 12th, 2025..."

Me: "That's optimistic of you..."

Sprite: "I'm thinking posthumous..."

xx SF
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
Yay!

Great job, Candy!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
Congratulations Miss Candy, sorry I missed this earlier... A very well deserved award, your encouragement as a mod and friendship certainly spurred me on to write (and yes I haven't written anything on here in a very long time...I know, I know...).