last reply
32 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Some mods aren't high profile.

They simply go about their roles with quiet professionalism and diligence.

One such mod has been an absolute rock in our chat rooms for many many years, and takes care of a large percentage of all our helpdesk tickets (of which there are many).

He's always polite and approachable, and goes about his business calmly. I couldn't ask for more.

So please give it up for SimplyJohn!

I'll be in touch regarding your steak and chips supplies for the next month

Nicola x

P.S. Your voice sounds totally not what I expected! Check out his stories and poems if you haven't already.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations SJ from MJ! LOL! Seriously, you are a rock like Nicola says.
Cheesy Alchemist
0 likes
Congrats to one of the relatively low-profile mods whose contribution to the smooth working of the site is immeasurable. Whenever I feel like taking care of helpdesk queries, they've practically all been replied to. He easily takes 90% of that credit. Well-deserved!

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Henke said it for me! John just does so much quietly behind the scenes that the rest of us can put our feet up!

A hugely deserved shout-out for a hard-working and diligent mod. Tea and cake coming up!!

Congratulations, John!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Congratulations John.....

Hugs,
Mysteria
❤️
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
As always, a great choice for the M.O.M. award - he's definitely a good 'un! Congrats, John, richly deserved.
Writius Eroticus
0 likes
Yep. I thought I was fast, but on the occasions I've highlighted a story spammer or some site issue the moment it occurs, I usually receive a response from John to the tune of "already dealt with". The guy's a Lush ninja, I tell ya. In the shadows ready to leap out, sword in hand to slay an issue before slinking off to prepare for the next one.

Legend.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 109 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 72 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Dreamer
0 likes
John, thanks for all the hard work. I echo all the statements made above.

My bookshelf includes 227 stories, which include 76 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-three Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Ungovernable
0 likes

Congratulations, John! We appreciate all your faithful (and lightning-quick) diligence!
Indentured Grammar Fascist
0 likes
Looks like FB has your steak and chips covered... here's a tasty bevy to go with...

Congratulations, John!
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes

Thanks for all your hard work!
Meagan
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Well done, SJ. You're a treasure and we love you loads

The Linebacker
0 likes
Way to go, John! Congratulations and especially, Thanks! You do a great job!
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Simply well done as always, John.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Totally agree with above, You Simply deserve the award. Really well done John.

I am really pleased for you John...go and throw some paint on the wall

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Mobile tourist
0 likes
Good man . Is your middle name Ronseal ? . Just asking .
Congrats and enjoy!
Site administrator
0 likes
A huge thank you Nic for the award.

I dare not ask what you expected to hear on my audio story and as for steak and chips I have been a strict vegan for ages now and oh I dont partake of alcohol either.

A big thank you to everyone who posted. Its very much appreciated.

John.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Buda
Good man . Is your middle name Ronseal ? . Just asking .
Congrats and enjoy!

Does what it says on the tin?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
a lot of other mods are more flashy or more obvious or, like me, pretend like they do a lot. John is the real deal. the amount of love and work he puts into this site is tremendous. those of you who send in to the 'contact lush' page, for example? 90% chance he'll be taking care of whatever issue you have. that's just the tip of the iceberg. Lush wouldn't be what it is without him plugging away quietly, so yeah, well deserved. like to add that he's a beautiful caring genuine and kind soul. congratulation, John. much love and respect.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Congratulations, Old Mate. Played hard, done good.

Quote by nicola
P.S. Your voice sounds totally not what I expected! Check out his stories and poems if you haven't already.

I don't know what you were expecting, but he hit the nail on the head for me.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.