44 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Very Well Done...

(209 stories??? I didn't do that many in three years!)

xx SF

That's why you were (eventually) fired.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by Ruthie
Two hundred nine stories Katie? June has only thirty days. That's 6.9 stories per day. How do you expect me to compete with that when I am so very, very lazy?

Lol. This exactly!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big Congrats!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola

That's why you were (eventually) fired.

I can imagine WORSE reasons to be fired...

xx SF
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
I can imagine WORSE reasons to be fired...

xx SF

Me too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by KatieElizabeth

It was the leap second last night that gave me the extra time to squeeze them all in. Wouldn't have happened otherwise!

So this explains why i wait an hour between messages from you!!?

I thought you were just really slow at typing

Well deserved win for you Katie!

Best mod AND an EP in the same month!
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Congratulations Katie. Job well done.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
A couple of things. First off, thank you Katie. For those of you not privy to the back room, Katie's contributions are more than just stories modded. She's been a joy to work with and keeps everyone smiling with her semi-regular quizzes. I consider her a friend, and feel blessed to be part of her world.

Secondly, take a moment, everyone, and consider how much time you would have spent simply reading 209 stories in a month. Katie has given her time up willingly to make this site a great experience for both reading and writing members, and she does it all for free while also holding down a regular job. Every month we hand out one of these. She's probably deserved it a dozen times over, so I'm glad that she's getting recognized like this.

Thirdly, Clum will never win one. He does fuck all... what? someone just told me he's already got one. That's just not right. NICOLA! we need to speak!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

English Rose
0 likes
Quote by sprite
I consider her a friend, and feel blessed to be part of her world.

Everything else you said was gorgeous and sooo flattering, but this bit has got me all emotional. I can't describe how sweet that is and how fuzzy I feel reading it. And no, before you ask, I'm not

This is for you Rach

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/worship-my-bum.aspx
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by KatieElizabeth

Everything else you said was gorgeous and sooo flattering, but this bit has got me all emotional. I can't describe how sweet that is and how fuzzy I feel reading it. And no, before you ask, I'm not

This is for you Rach

Oh... this was for you? I thought it was for one of the other Kat's. One of the drunk ones. I lose track sometimes. Nevermind.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Congrats smile
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats T2!!!