Moderator of the Month for January, with $100 to spend at Amazon.com

last reply
25 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
A relatively new arrival to the moderation team has scooped this prestigious award for the first month of 2016.

She verified a large chunk of story submission in January, and taken to it like a duck to water.

Congratulations Kee4fun! Please check your inbox.

Thank you for your hard work Keaton . It so often goes unrecognised by the general membership, how much work our excellent moderation team performs behind the scenes.

Nicola xx
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Congratulations for all your hard work.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations and thank you Kee4fun for all your efforts. I think the personal touch, such as the moderator of the month, is just one of the many things that helps make the Lush experience unique. Cheers!

Class of 82 - The Little Sister Halloween Party ~ My newest story preparing for the annual fraternity Halloween party.
Journey With You ~ A love poem about a full life shared.
The Game's Ultimate Prize ~ The evening begins with cocktails ... a recommended read.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Congrats, Kee. smile Lovely to have you on the team.
Lurker
0 likes
Her???

(FUCKING SERIOUSLY???)

Kee4fun???

HONESTLY????????

xx SF

Nicola: "When will you ever learn that IRONY doesn't play here..."

Me: "She KNOWS I'm fucking around!!!"

Nicola: "She does now..."

Keaton: "Looking forward to seeing you in the queue soon, Steph... I'll be watching... Not a great fan of the basic rules of grammar, punctuation or style, are you? Tsk... Tsk... Hmmm..."

Me: "Are YOU being ironic now???"

Keaton: "Wait and see..."

Me: "Look, MODERATOR OF THE FUCKING MONTH, I'm Irish, like JOYCE and BECKETT and O'BRIEN!!! We don't play by the RULES!!!"

Keaton: "Have you actually read any of those writers, Stephen?"

Me: "... ... ... yes..."

Keaton: "The truth?"

Me: "No..."

Keaton: "Write your next story on rubber paper, yeah?"

Me: "Why?"

Keaton: "BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO BOUNCE!!!"
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Congratulations, Kee, well done! I'll send you my Amazon wish list under separate cover...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
HEYYYY!!! Congrats, babe!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Very well deserved! Congrats, Keaton!
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Well done, Kee. It's been a pleasure having you on the team. You're a superstar.

Jen xx
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Woot!! Congrats, Kee!
Lurker
0 likes
That is wonderful. Congratulations Kee smile
0 likes
Congratulations. well deserved!!
Click below to see

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Well this is pretty humbling...... Thanks to all of you who helped me look good smile

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
word is that part of the reason Nic picked her is she's got an amazing ass. not sure who started that rumor, btw...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Way to go. We need good, dependable mods here.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Yay! Kee! Congratulations on Mod of the Month! Thanks for doing an outstanding job. Big hugs!

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Oh crap. How'd I miss this?

Congratulations!

Thanks for taking us all by storm.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations! And thanks for helping us to enjoy the site. Fantastic job Kee!
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats!

Thanks for kicking my ass when I needed it.

G
Chat Moderator
0 likes
=d>

Congrats and welcome to the team!!
0 likes
Are you new? I though you'd been with us forever

Congrats my dear