Login

Mobile Site Closing - Connect with each other here

last reply
46 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Anyone from the mobile site worried about finding their friends on the main site? How about we post in here so our friends can find us.

I’ll chase down as many friends as I can find here - but add me if you can as it makes it easier!

Love and hugs
Xxx
Active Ink Slinger
It's me - same nickname here as over there!
Active Ink Slinger
Boo...it’s Boo!
Don’t tempt the lonely and perverse
Rookie Scribe
Hey friends! Let's all get back to fun here
Lurker
Hello, hope to see you soon
Rookie Scribe
Hey! I'm here too!
So tablet tilted and text zoomed so I've at least some hope of reading this post. I had an idea!
I'll send friend requests now, to all my mobile friends.

Can't do that, because I'm not a premium member here, probably still only got three messages too ?

I suspect it'll all work out once we're all transformed into fully fledged main site people but would
have been nice to make a head start.

Still eh! Big here innit?
Matriarch
Quote by Citroen
So tablet tilted and text zoomed so I've at least some hope of reading this post. I had an idea!
I'll send friend requests now, to all my mobile friends.

Can't do that, because I'm not a premium member here, probably still only got three messages too ?

I suspect it'll all work out once we're all transformed into fully fledged main site people but would
have been nice to make a head start.

Still eh! Big here innit?

It should have transferred over to here, but I have done it manually for you. PM away!

Gav has gifted all members who have a subscription on the mobile site, an annual Gold Membership here, as a thank you for their support, and for the inconvenience.
Quote by nicola

It should have transferred over to here, but I have done it manually for you. PM away!

Thank you! Just gotta find a friend now ?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by nicola

Gav has gifted all members who have a subscription on the mobile site, an annual Gold Membership here, as a thank you for their support, and for the inconvenience.

That is a very kind offer Nicola smile

We are gathering folk and bringing them over here - I’m not allowing any stragglers biggrin

See you all soon :)

(Oo it’s just like the sound of music - tear down the curtains and make me a corset - the hills are alive with the sounds of Lushers.... hmm.... maybe we don’t want to imagine that!!!)
Active Ink Slinger
I was fairly new over there but already making friends. I am here now and hope to keep going. Anyone from over there, please say hi.

Welcome to the Main Site.

I hope you'll stay and be a long-term lushie.

If you need assistance navigating the site, shoot me a message and I'll happily help you.
(w/ screenshots too)

Bonnet Flaunter
Welcome all from the mobile site! Hope you settle in here quickly. We are a friendly bunch!
Matriarch
I am trying to find out if it's possible to synchronize the mobile friends' lists to those on here. That would make things a lot easier for everyone.

I don't think it was ever set up to synchronize the friend lists between the 2 versions of the site as we didn't anticipate so many people would be switching between the mobile and desktop sites.

Stay tuned!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by nicola
I am trying to find out if it's possible to synchronize the mobile friends' lists to those on here. That would make things a lot easier for everyone.

I don't think it was ever set up to synchronize the friend lists between the 2 versions of the site as we didn't anticipate so many people would be switching between the mobile and desktop sites.

Stay tuned!

That sounds like an excellent plan x

I know we’ll catch the chat room folk and the forum folk, but a large number of people who use the site there and don’t engage in either may still be surprised by the move.

I wondered if it is possible to redirect traffic to the main site in advance of the mobile site closing so people are forced into a move, and for any who are surprised by this to be able to get back into the mobile site to retrieve pics etc. I could be asking for the moon on a stick but always worth an ask xx
Prolific Writer
Welcome to the Main site.....

I'm sure you will love it as much as the mobile site.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
"the Great God (snicker)" - James 'Bear' Llewellyn
Welcome to hopefully your new home.

Don't Panic, remember your towel and the people here are mostly harmless.

Enjoy
Kite
or
Enjoy Kite...

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Once more in Love Poems - My Forever Beauty

My 2 previous submissions:

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.
Why not leave a comment too?

Active Ink Slinger
Present ???

Greetings and welcome to those of you that have been with Lush Stories for a long time now, as well as those who are new to the mother site from Mobile Lush. I hope you enjoy your time here on the mother site.

Looking forward to seeing you all around Lush Stories.
Enjoy and happy lushing!

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Active Ink Slinger

Present too....since a while

Lurker
Hello lovelies. Good to be back here in earnest, after a several year absence and a brief dalliance with the mobile site.
Sitting at the edge of darkness
I was never on the mobile site voluntarily. Seems my ipad kept directing me there when I would try to log in here. I finally figured out the problem and fixed it.

Welcome to the main site mobile members! Hopefully you find your old friends from there and make some new ones here!

If you need help navigating, just ask. There are many helpful and friendly (and yes Kiteares, some harmless ) members here and the forums are packed full of information.

Welcome and have fun!
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Rookie Scribe
No idea how to get in as plumpyness so here is my plumpness page for y'all
I used to chat on the mobile site on and off. Found the client more friendly than the one here. So I guess I'm a main site member who occasionally popped in on mobile. Same name and avatar on both.
Active Ink Slinger
I tried the mobile site a few times, but I'm much more used to popping in and out here as work permits. Welcome to all and sundry!