Missing chapters

last reply
4 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had the same problem twice. when I upload a new chapter, it overrides the previous one and replaces it. The only way I can fix it is to delete the previous story and repost it. Then I lose my comments, votes etc. Tonight, my repost is not even showing.
What gives??
Matriarch
0 likes
Hi LuvitAll,

My programmer will take a look tomorrow. For some reason, our program is seeing Chapters 1 and 3 as the same - not picking up the Part 1 and Part 3 of the title, so it thinks it's the same. That shouldn't be the case, normally it picks up the difference, and adds a 1 or 2 etc at the end of the page naming.

You also submitted parts 4 and 5 on the same day. Our site only allows one story to be published per day from the same author, to prevent story flooding. So your next chapter should appear tomorrow.

Please don't submit any more stories or make any more changes until we have an answer for you

Nicki
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
my aunt just caught me and my mom having sex should i fuck her to keep her quiet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have just submitted Part 6 before I read this post. Part 5 repeats Part 4 and Part 5 is not shown. Is there a quick fix if I change the title each time?
This is really ruining my experience here; and my patience.
Code Monkey
0 likes
sorry folks, there was a bug in there. good news is the stories were no lost, so i have restored them.

let me know if you have any further problems.
Seeker
0 likes
See, Luv? You just gotta have a little faith in Nicola and Gav, who are both awesome btw, cause they never let a problem go on for too long.