Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Merry Xmas Everyone, Thank You For All Your Support This Year!

last reply
46 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Hello folks,

I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

2015 necessitated a change of site policy, with the introduction of Premium Memberships. I am pleased to report, that with your support, we continue to thrive and grow.

We've added new servers this year, and the site is running smoothly. The new "Groups" feature, is gaining popularity, and is a great way to create pockets of niche interest.

As always, if you can think of new features you'd like to see, please drop me a line.

Stay safe these holidays, and have fun!

Nicola xx
Matriarch
0 likes
Post moved.
Lurker
0 likes
Merry Christmas Nicola and Gav and to all the mods here and to all!!!

Lurker
0 likes
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too Nicola, Gav and the mods, thanks for everything you all do...Merry Christmas everyone...

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Cheers to all the Lush family! Thank you, Nicola, for welcoming us into your house.

Prolific Writer
0 likes
Merry Christmas Nicola, Gav and All The Moderators and to the Lush Community....

Wishing you all a happy holiday.

Lurker
0 likes
May the joy of writing bring good cheer and may peace on earth arrive this year. God bless the children and the homeless.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by adagio_sabadicus
May the joy of writing bring good cheer and may peace on earth arrive this year. God bless the children and the homeless.

Nicely put Adagio. The pen is mightier than the sword.
Madam Carol
0 likes
I thank you for the Christmas greetings and for your vision of this site. It has been a great place for me to start writing and generally a great place to just hang out and read some erotica. This is my first year here and I've had a great welcome. Merry Christmas to all and a healthy and prosperous New year.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Merry Christmas, y'all!

Thanks, Nicola, for doing such a great job bringing this site to us. You've had great vision and worked hard to make it all happen. Thanks, Gav, for all the hard work and figuring out so much.

I wish an awesome Holidays to all in Lushstories land...

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Delighted to hear that after some tough decisions this has been a good year for the site. Massive thank you's to Nicola and Gav, for both vision and maintenance!

Happy Christmas to all, may 2016 be an even better, hotter, more creative and successful year for Lush and Lushies

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
And yet, i am still working for free... lol

on a serious note, yeah, i do work for free, but it's a labor of love - i've seen so many changes here, so many amazing writers, met so many good friends - this is home, in a sense, and seeing it thrive and flourish gives me warm fuzzies. thanks, Nic, Gav, and the posse of amazing moderators for all your hard work and thank you everyone for your support and everything you bring with you to make Lush what is is and will be. merry christmas all.

xo
rachel

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Merry Christmas to everyone ~ readers, writers, lurkers and wanderers.

Wishing you starry, starry nights and moments of mistletoe. xx

Lurker
0 likes
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

Enjoy this wonderful time of the year with family and friends and think back on what has happened in 2015

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Merry Christmas Nicola & the amazing Mods. You all work together to make this site the amazing place it is.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Merry Christmas to Nicola and Team and everyone here on Lush

Lurker
0 likes
wishing Nicola, Gav & the whole of the Lush community a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year Xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Merry Christmas Nicola and Gav. Thank you both. I hope y'all find peace, joy, love, and continued success.

Story Verifier
0 likes
Merry Christmas to each and everyone!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you Gav and Nicola and all the Mods here at Lush ... May you experience the true joy of the season and find continued success in the new year!

Lurker
0 likes
The site is awesome, Nic's awesome, every damn thing around here makes me feel GREAT about life. Thank you.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Merry Christmas Nicola and to everyone else. I truly love the friends I've made here and I wish you all more love, for yourself and the ones that love you back. May they appreciate the love you give. It's priceless.
?

? A True Story ?
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Merry Christmas Nicola and to everyone else. I truly love the friends I've made here and I wish you all more love, for yourself and the ones that love you back. May they appreciate the love you give. It's priceless.
?

? A True Story ?