last reply
14 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Hi,

Since the site maintenance, i have noticed that the menu bar, while in the forum, is different to when in a different part of the site;

Here is a view of my menu bar from my "timeline" page;

and here is a view when I am in the forum;

it is a subtle difference, but the "Friends" counter is not visible and the message count is wrong

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Don't make me come over there and spank you. Thanks for the heads up, Ms Bad. been a few issues that i've been having to spank Gav for. unfortunately, i think he enjoys it and that's why this happens in the first place *sigh*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Matriarch
0 likes
Well spotted!

I pointed out the message count being wrong last week. It’s due to moving the forums to their own sub domain, and the site cache not pairing up. It’s being looked into. It is rather irritating. I cleared my inbox earlier and it advises I still have a dozen messages on the forum side

I don’t know if the friend counter was ever in the site header nav bar on the forum side
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
This was highlighted to Gav a few weeks ago. He removed the 'friends online' counter because it wasn't updating, and since then it has been noted that the PM count doesn't either.

I think it's already on his to-do list.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I was getting drunk at The Menu Bar and the damn bartender cut me off.

0 likes
Quote by Buz

Go to Rump's. He never cuts anyone off.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Have you actually ever been refused service at a bar? They're quite heavy handed with it in Sydney.

My reply =>
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by Buz

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Have you actually ever been refused service at a bar? They're quite heavy handed with it in Sydney.

My reply =>

Actually, not as an individual but I have been part of a group that was refused further service and asked to leave. I mean, what's so bad about one of the girls flashing her boobs? And yes, we were plastered.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad
Hi,

Since the site maintenance, i have noticed that the menu bar, while in the forum, is different to when in a different part of the site;

Here is a view of my menu bar from my "timeline" page;

and here is a view when I am in the forum;

it is a subtle difference, but the "Friends" counter is not visible and the message count is wrong

Meanwhile, I'm checking out all the sites you have bookmarked. Let's see...Lushdrink...Eroprofile...where do I start? smile
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Meanwhile, I'm checking out all the sites you have bookmarked. Let's see...Lushdrink...Eroprofile...where do I start? smile

Are you suggesting that maybe someone should have cropped her screenshot a little? Let me know what you find. I'm a bit paranoid these days.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I log in I get an error message everytime

Error - General error

Sorry there was a problem processing your request. An email has been sent to Lush admin.

Please go back and try the request again

Is it just me?
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by leggielibby
When I log in I get an error message everytime

Error - General error

Sorry there was a problem processing your request. An email has been sent to Lush admin.

Please go back and try the request again

Is it just me?

I get an error message if I click the link to look at a comment someone has posted, but not if I want to look at a PM or a story comment.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm getting the same problem. When on the Forum, I see 114 unread messages, but elsewhere it's just 113.

Also, I notice that the bar has a different layout on the forum, the options are spaced wider apart. Could the problem be connected to this?
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by CherylK
I'm getting the same problem. When on the Forum, I see 114 unread messages, but elsewhere it's just 113.

Also, I notice that the bar has a different layout on the forum, the options are spaced wider apart. Could the problem be connected to this?

We are aware of this discrepancy and for sure its on Gav's To Do List. smile