Login

Maximum Erotica Review of lushstories.com

last reply
20 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
That is a fantastic review and well-deserved. This really is a wonderful spot for lovers of erotica. I'm so glad it's here and being recognized for how good it is!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sweet!
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Nice piece. Glad to be here.
Daddy's baby girl
0 likes
Congratulations! Well deserved!!

You have made this a wonderful place for so many Nicola (and everyone who helps keep Lush up and running) Thank you!

blushes
I cant help but wonder... They do mention "true adventures"
See below...
0 likes
WHAT!?!?!?!?!? ONLY A 9.5?!?!?!?!?!? I'm sure you can do better than that.

I jest, of course. Great review for a great site. Congrats to nicola and the team!
Lurker
0 likes
Fantastic and well deserved! Bravo, Nicola and team!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
how come i wasn't mentioned? probably would have had a 10 if i had been. stupid review.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

It's because you threatened to "delete" me after I offered to Smoooch ya??? I told???

somebody has to keep you in your place - i picked the short straw. again. biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Very nice review, even if they could use a moderator to proof it for them.

Seriously though, it's a great site, Nicola. It's become a nice escape for many of us, and you bring people together and let them share thoughts, fears, hopes, ideas and desires. I'm proud to be a part of it. You've created something very special, and, from what I've seen, very unique in many ways. Congratulations!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Awesome!! And, congrats!
Lurker
0 likes
This is amazingly encouraging.... credit goes to everyone, especially authors who have been busy in feeding our sexual appetite.... Congratulations to Nicola and others who helps keep Lush up and running... and thanks for sharing smile