Login

Lush Stories 2.0. Please report bugs here

last reply
471 replies
22.5k views
35 watchers
197 likes
Dirty Stop-out

When I click on Activity on the home page after logging in, I get this message.

An error occurred

An error occurred during execution; please try again later.

I've been trying again later for 4 hours

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

For a book club with a difference... try this lesbian romp

Voyeur @ f/64
Quote by deviantsusie

An error occurred

I just tried -- same error and it also logged me out entirely. I think it's broke
Dirty Stop-out

I get an alert saying I have a new notification but when I click on the bell icon, it says there are no notifications

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

Quote by kistinspencil
Quote by deviantsusie

An error occurred

I just tried -- same error and it also logged me out entirely. I think it's broke
It's because you deselected everything and turned all your seeking settings off, just turned it back on for you so it's working. On the top right of activity page under settings you can adjust them all there. 
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Theredbaron
Quote by kistinspencil
Quote by deviantsusie

An error occurred

It's because you deselected everything and turned all your seeking settings off, just turned it back on for you so it's working. On the top right of activity page under settings you can adjust them all there. 
I have the same thing. But I’m not seeking anyone. I don’t want to put those settings back on. But would like to see my friends updates.

Flummoxed by forums
Dirty Stop-out
Quote by DaisyChained
Quote by Theredbaron
Quote by kistinspencil
Quote by deviantsusie

An error occurred

I have the same thing. But I’m not seeking anyone. I don’t want to put those settings back on. But would like to see my friends updates.

But in this brave new world, if you aren't actively seeking a swinging affair, it seems the developers cant understand why you'd be on this site. Sure words are so last century.. "Give me pictures" seems to be the driving force. That's certainly the view in the comments section. The whole impetus seems to be on getting notified about comments on your photos, not on your stories

Voyeur @ f/64
Quote by Theredbaron
Quote by kistinspencil
Quote by deviantsusie

An error occurred

Well, that's as clear as a glass of mud. I have to turn on Seeking and the ensuing crap it brings, so I can see activity on Lush? 
Voyeur @ f/64
Quote by Theredbaron
Quote by kistinspencil
Quote by deviantsusie

An error occurred

I just checked my profile after trying to open Activity and I am now listed as SEEKING BI-GIRLS, BI-CURIOUS GIRLS, & LESBIANS!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you change my settings! 
Dirty Stop-out
Quote by Theredbaron
Quote by kistinspencil
Quote by deviantsusie

An error occurred

I didn't make any changes to my profile settings, seeking or otherwise and was able to view the activity this afternoon. Now I can't so I doubt it is because I turned my settings off.

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by deviantsusie
Quote by Theredbaron
Quote by kistinspencil
Quote by deviantsusie

An error occurred

I didn't make any changes to my profile settings, seeking or otherwise and was able to view the activity this afternoon. Now I can't so I doubt it is because I turned my settings off.
Me too… turned off seeking a few days ago (once I was allowed to) and could see activity perfectly fine. Are you saying this has been changed now and you can only see activity if you are actively seeking a swinger?
Flummoxed by forums
Active Ink Slinger

One more from me.  Got barely any IM's all day, and no responses to messages I had sent when using my phone.  When I logged into my laptop there was a whole group of messages waiting from people who were now logged off so I couldn't respond to them.  Do computers and phones not sync with the account?  They used to before?

Flummoxed by forums
"the Great God (snicker)" - James 'Bear' Llewellyn
Quote by DaisyChained
Quote by deviantsusie
Quote by Theredbaron
Quote by kistinspencil
Quote by deviantsusie

An error occurred

Me too… turned off seeking a few days ago (once I was allowed to) and could see activity perfectly fine. Are you saying this has been changed now and you can only see activity if you are actively seeking a swinger?
Like others, I had my seeking settings empty.

Today I was getting the error message.

Just tested and added a choice to my seeking and looked for my activity and can now see it.

It seems we are once more being forced to complete what we are seeking to access features that were readily available before. Despite being assured that Lush would be story focused not dating focused, the evidence appears to be the opposite.

ETA:

Deselected my seeking options and now am getting the error message once more when trying to look at my activity.

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Once more in Love Poems - My Forever Beauty

My 2 previous submissions:

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.
Why not leave a comment too?

"the Great God (snicker)" - James 'Bear' Llewellyn
Quote by kistinspencil
Quote by Theredbaron
Quote by kistinspencil
Quote by deviantsusie

An error occurred

I just checked my profile after trying to open Activity and I am now listed as SEEKING BI-GIRLS, BI-CURIOUS GIRLS, & LESBIANS!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you change my settings! 
It also seems that the new admin do not see an issue with going into individual members' profiles and making adjustments. Please can I ask what the limit to this is? Am I next going to be told where I live or how tall I am, what about comments on stories or profiles or responses to them, can I be assured they are from the user and not an admin who has decided to fiddle with someone's account?

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Once more in Love Poems - My Forever Beauty

My 2 previous submissions:

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.
Why not leave a comment too?

Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by kiteares
Quote by kistinspencil
Quote by Theredbaron
Quote by kistinspencil
Quote by deviantsusie

An error occurred

It also seems that the new admin do not see an issue with going into individual members' profiles and making adjustments. Please can I ask what the limit to this is? Am I next going to be told where I live or how tall I am, what about comments on stories or profiles or responses to them, can I be assured they are from the user and not an admin who has decided to fiddle with someone's account?
i'll look into this and see what's going on. you're right. no one should be going in and making adjustments in peoples profiles. 

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Voyeur @ f/64

I have Unwatched a thread (User Interface...), but still get notices of every new topic posted there. Is there another step involved or is it just buggy?

Weaver of Words
Quote by DaisyChained

One more from me.  Got barely any IM's all day, and no responses to messages I had sent when using my phone.  When I logged into my laptop there was a whole group of messages waiting from people who were now logged off so I couldn't respond to them.  Do computers and phones not sync with the account?  They used to before?

I find if I have multiple tabs open, the IM box can be opened on some and closed on others. If I have it open, boxes pop up randomly from people who are online every time I either change tabs or screens or update, even if I have closed a box. it's quite annoying. the only way to stop it is to disable messenger, but then no one can send me a message. if a person is offline, they can not be sent a message either, not like our old black boxes which you could send at anytime and the person would see them when they logged on. One more step to the back...
Rookie Scribe

I get no notifications when Authors I follow post new stories. Activity button just brings me to  an error message.

Quote by naughtyannie

This looks like a genuine "bug" in the new version programming. The links to "Previous" and "Next" stories in my "Sex-Packed Holiday" series are all mixed up. For example, the "Previous Story" link in Chapter 2 takes you to Chapter 6, and the "Next Story" link takes you to Chapter 5. The rest are similarly randomly muddled. I pity anyone trying to read them in sequence! 

This issue should have been resolved with the last deploy. All chapters should now be in their proper order and the 'next' and 'previous' pages should work.

If you are still having issues, feel free to DM me a link to your series and I will check it out.
Simple Scribbler

When I look at story on home page, it has this &nbsp stuff. After I click on story, it's ok. FYI, I wrote story within Lush editor... didn't copy/paste from elsewhere. 

Charming as fuck
Morning everyone.

Can I ask that if you're still having a technical issue that you now report it by raising a support ticket to the help desk. It's at the top of this page.

https://www.lushstories.com/support/faq

This thread is becoming a bit unmanageable, with similar issues being reported across multiple pages by multiple people, and it makes responding to folk a lot more difficult. If we can now funnel it through the support desk, it means we can keep a better track and make sure people get a tailored response.

Please try not to use the support desk for things that aren't bugs. If you have questions re functionality, you can try asking one of the team listed here or ask on the feedback thread 

https://www.lushstories.com/forum/site-announcements-feedback/lush-20-ask-user-interface-questions-and-share-tips-here

Thanks smile