last reply
19 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Code Monkey
0 likes
Hi

I am about to enable our mobile optimised web site. Anyone who tries to access this site from a mobile device after this will be automatically directed to this new mobile site. You can easily move back to the full site if you wish by clicking on the link in the footer, available on must pages. It will remember this preference (for the full site) for a month.

This first release of mobile includes:

- Stories by:
* Latest
* Popular
* Audio
* Editors Pick
* Category

- Story Search
- Contact Us
- Story page including audio player (iphone, android 2.3+), comments and "you may also like"
- Member bio, activity, stories, gallery and comments

Future releases will include chat, messaging, poking etc.

Please report any bugs in this thread, together with your mobile device (os and version if you know it)

Cheers..............gav

http://m.lushstories.com

If you try to access this site in your desktop browser it's going to look a bit naff, so don't do it!
Matriarch
0 likes
Excellent work Gav, it looks great!
Lurker
0 likes
Looking pretty good so far, cheers Gav. One thing though, it doesn't load properly on my phone unless I uncheck the mobile view button on my browser (opera mini 6.0 on android 2.2 froyo). It's probably just my browser being a prick, though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know if my settings are all screwy on my iPhone but I got the full version when I visited the site. I just read the rest of your post

I am on an iPhone 4s running an untethered jailbroken (redsn0w) version of ios 5.0.1
Ladies and Gentleman I Give You My Pussy: http://www.lushstories.com/secretjanedoe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looks good so farsmile one question... Will we be able to write and post stories from our phones? That would be amazing if it's possible!!
Code Monkey
0 likes
Quote by unicorn92
Looks good so farsmile one question... Will we be able to write and post stories from our phones? That would be amazing if it's possible!!

This by far is the most requested feature for mobile. It will be coming soon!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gav

Then you will have to create another sex category - a special one for 'auto corrects' LOL Now, they would be interesting to read
Matriarch
0 likes
Fugs, I'm not sure if you're backwards in coming forwards, or a yoga expert, can you help me out please? I can't tell which way is up anymore, but admittedly, it's Saturday night...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL I'm probably the most backward person on here

It is hard to tell as a small picture, but it is the crawling (forward) position. The skin above the head is the butt and then the shoe above that. I was playing around with angels and liked this one the best as I thought who else has tits and ass in the same pic

Mmmm Saturday night? I'll have one too please
Lurker
0 likes
It's looking good!! Great job!

It's nice and clean, easy to use and all...

I will look forward to the chat/forum features - that's what I do most here...

I did notice that it's possible to copy and paste the stories from my iphone 4 (IOS 5)

Will we be able to post pictures too at some point and have full interaction? (By that I mean access to profiles and such?)

LOVING it so far though, really user-friendly...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gav

Great, can't wait!! Thanks so much biggrin Now I will be even more addicted to Lush haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gav
Hi

I am about to enable our mobile optimised web site. Anyone who tries to access this site from a mobile device after this will be automatically directed to this new mobile site. You can easily move back to the full site if you wish by clicking on the link in the footer, available on must pages. It will remember this preference (for the full site) for a month.

Ahh that explains.. I caught a quick glimpse of the mobile site last night but it order to sign in I had to go to the full site. This morning when I visited Lush it had 'reverted' back to the full site. Can you login from the mobile site? I may have missed it as I didn't throughly explored the mobile site.
By the way it looked great. Thanks Gav!!

smile
Internet Sensation
0 likes
The log in will come in next release.
Unfortunately people will only be able to lurk at this first one. (I've been told)
Matriarch
0 likes
It's read only at the moment, there is no user interaction. All that will come in the next release (which will be months away - it's rather involved).
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a basic phone, not a smart phone and I used to be able to get the site on it. As of the last couple days the site doesn't load in any form, mobile or desktop. Has anyone else had this problem?
Clever Gem
0 likes
ARGH mobile issues???

Hey Gav, up until yesterday i could always get on full lush site on phone, now its going to what i think is the mobile site address, but nothing loads its blank boxes, cant do anything, and can't go to full site through google. Very odd. I have never been to the mobile site before. Don't know if it's my phone or what?.
Oh I have Samsung galaxy S2, my friends same phone is loading both mobile lush and full site fine. Any ideas??
Lurker
0 likes
If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you get the full site option...
Clever Gem
0 likes
there is no option no words, no text, no buttons, just blank boxes , you cannot do a thing.
Lurker
0 likes
im loving the mobile site but it's only for the stories right?
Id like to see a mobile friendly part for the forums and chats
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't do anything on the Lush mobile site using my Blackberry when I could the full site with no problem. It loads and I can see the categories, but I can't get the footer onto my screen in order to switch over to the full site. The last thing I see on the screen is the category, "Wife Lovers" and that's it. It won't scroll down anymore.

And if I try to click one of the categories, it only flashes, "loading," or "loading" stays on the screen in a large black box and nothing ever loads.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by willford5
im loving the mobile site but it's only for the stories right?
Id like to see a mobile friendly part for the forums and chats

Yes, the first version is only for stories.

The next one will be all encompassing (the majority of our mobile surfers revert to the main site anyway!)