I can't find my second story anywhere..

last reply
6 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Hi..

I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong place or if perhaps I'm being slightly impatient.

I submitted the second part to Virtuous Vices and received an email telling me it had been approved but I can't seem to find it anywhere. It's not even on my profile under stories. It's been read several times so it has to be somewhere! I read a similar post on this forum which said you're only allowed one story per day to appear on the front page of the site, but I submitted part one of my story yesterday, so it can't be that. Even so it should appear in my list of stories on my profile, surely?

Can someone help please? I not normally this impatient. The story is called Virtuous Vices Part two.

Caroline
Lurker
0 likes
I see it on the front page today.
0 likes
I can't, only the first Virtuous Vices, not Virtuous Vices Part 2.

No problem, thanks for looking and replying, I'll just wait a little longer.

Caroline x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmmmmm... I don't know what you're looking at, Rocco.... I've just looked from first to forth page and can't find her story...

The only one on page one is "Virtuous Vices", there is no "Virtuous Vices 2" showing.
Lurker
0 likes
So what exactly was the point of the PM you sent me if you just ran to the forums with the problem?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
note to self- don't send Necho a PM anytime soon
Lurker
0 likes
I saw the story on the first page as well..

I also know why you couldn't find it.. its takes 24 hours in between stories for it to be posted..