how do i become a greeter

last reply
21 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would like to become a greeter for new lush members. How do you?
Matriarch
0 likes
Hi Mariah - we are trialling a system at the moment, and will see how it goes for a month or so, before implementing it on a larger scale.

We'll keep you in mind! Most of all we are looking for friendly, outgoing and helpful people, who have a little spare time each week. You will need to have been on the site for at least 6 months to have proven you are trustworthy and the right kind of person.

DM - yes, the name for the role will not be called greeters...
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Most of all we are looking for friendly, outgoing and helpful people, who have a little spare time each week.

Damn! I guess I'm out then.
Matriarch
0 likes
Ok, friendly and helpful it is!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i really appreciated the greeting mine was from someone named chefkathleen. it was really nice and made me feel all warm and welcome! thanks lush!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
When I first joined, I had some random Irish bloke with a girly name IMing me and not letting me get a word in edgeways until my backside took root to the computer chair, and now I can never leave until I get booted out.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
The Linebacker
0 likes
I think DirtyMartini has already been drafted to be a greeter!

Constant Gardener
0 likes
DM, I think you and I and a few select others, should play to our strengths & concentrate on becoming official Lush grifters, instead.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Classified
0 likes
Hello!

Now ask how do they know you arrived?

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by legallyme
i really appreciated the greeting mine was from someone named chefkathleen. it was really nice and made me feel all warm and welcome! thanks lush!

I like to make people feel all warm and wet. I mean warm and fuzzy.raeBmuur8U1n0gWJ
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

I like to make people feel all warm and wet. I mean warm and fuzzy.bC47s0OUbxg8sazY

THANKS SO MUCH!! YOU SUCCEEDED FOR SURE!!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

I like to make people feel all warm and wet. I mean warm and fuzzy.JvvXIHFw9mpdf4jy

ChefK you make me feel warm and fuzzy, especially fuzzy!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I have nothing but time now that I am retired!
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I would LOVE to be a greeter. I do it all the time in the forums and in the chat rooms. Would love to make it official.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Ok, friendly and helpful it is!

That's me out then, twice
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Some of us might be more suited to being bouncers rather than greeters. Nothing too rough, you understand. We'd just guide them over to Rumplations and let the ambiance do the rest.

Just a thought.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RumpleForeskin
Some of us might be more suited to being bouncers rather than greeters. Nothing too rough, you understand. We'd just guide them over to Rumplations and let the ambiance do the rest.

Just a thought.

Lol what would you do? Rumple their feathers?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well i followed the cookie crumbs left by simplyjohn and this post is over two years old...sigh...okay they was a link but still cookies are better!

crushing my hopes of being a greeter or finding more cookies
my newest :)
Lurker
0 likes
I thinks it a good idea