Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forum upgrade

last reply
8 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Not sure what exactly has been upgraded, but should you encounter any problems, please let me know!
Um, I suddenly have rugged good looks, an eidetic memory and a twelve-inch cock.

That's a hell of an upgrade, Lush... ;)
Knight Of Passion: The Man, The Legend, The Blog - and now, The Podcast!
Dayum! You know what? I suddenly think I need an upgrade, too.
Not sure if it's related to the upgrade, but for the last couple of days the front page shows me logged in while the forum showed me as a guest only. I eventually logged off and logged in again, the forum now shows me as logged in. I suppose it's what i get for being lazy and leaving myslef logged in all the time.
Hey KnightOfPassion, when the upgrade happened did you feel something tingly in your crotch area? Just... heh... curious.

*'damn that feels weird'*
I certainly did, Curious2c - although, in fairness, I get that tingling every time Lush posts ;)

Knight
How did this thread go so wrong so quickly? lol. you guys are crackers.

deadly - try clearing your cookies. sometimes I can't login either, and that normally cures it.
Quote by Lush
How did this thread go so wrong so quickly? lol. you guys are crackers.

deadly - try clearing your cookies. sometimes I can't login either, and that normally cures it.

Since they're crackers - send in the parrot to eat them and we'll have a bit of peace for a short while.

The problem did clear when I logged out and back in - it could have been cookie related and that cleared it, but I don't like disposing of the cookies when I don't have a glass of milk handy to wash them down with.
Quote by Lush
you guys are crackers.

You wouldn't have us any other way ;)