Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forum Issues - "Welcome Guest" / Site Access

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
A lot of members are reporting issues with the forum today, essentially that it is considering them a "Guest", meaning they cannot post on the forums. It isn't affecting all members, and some have been able to access the forum on a different device.

Gav and Nicola are aware of the issue and hopefully it will be sorted out soon. Thanks to everyone for their patience.

This is also affecting some moderators accessing out private forum, and so there may be some delays with story verification, too.
I was having this exact problem last night (ie about 12 hours ago). I've just logged out and logged back in again, and the forums are back to normal now (this didn't work last night... i suspect there was some issue with passing credentials to the forum site so people who had stayed logged in were okay but anyone who'd logged out couldn't get back in again).

Anyway, if anyone's having issues still... try logging out and then logging in again...
Our resident code monkey has been undertaking some major code changes over the last few weeks, and it's been tested on our sister site.

A change to the config file knocked out the link to the forums here.

It has been patched and everyone should now be able to login as usual.

If not, please try logging out and in again as this resets your site cookie.
Everything has been OK for wks now.