Email still not working

last reply
8 replies
1.4k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am still getting no Lush emails in my external email box, neither notification of messages or stories. Thanks for your help. 

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Tw60521

I am still getting no Lush emails in my external email box, neither notification of messages or stories. Thanks for your help. 

Still nothing. Is this something that won’t be coming back?
Charming as fuck
0 likes

Hearing about stories by people you follow is currently done as notifications, rather than emails. This just came in last week. They're working on emails.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Hi,

It's now 1/17/2022 are they still working on email or have they decided to drop the feature? And who are "they" by the way?

0 likes

Quote by MrData9770

Hi,

It's now 1/17/2022 are they still working on email or have they decided to drop the feature? And who are "they" by the way?

I get several messages a day from LS to my . Are you sure you haven't opted out from receiving mail?

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

Quote by CallmeJayne

Quote by MrData9770

Hi,

I get several messages a day from LS to my . Are you sure you haven't opted out from receiving mail?

I only get an email if a story has been approved or someone posted a comment on my profile, both rare things.

1 like

Quote by kistinspencil

Quote by CallmeJayne

Quote by MrData9770

Hi,

I only get an email if a story has been approved or someone posted a comment on my profile, both rare things.

The winning entry in the 'Write A Sad Story In Under Twenty Five Words' competition. 😊

0 likes

Fun Fact: if you are logged on into Lush and receive inbox message, you will not get notified by your chosen email provider.

Please check your Email Settings (<--click)

And remember to click/tap on Update Email Settings for change to take effect.

Site administrator
0 likes

Quote by MrData9770

Hi,

Your account is set to receive site emails. However, as above, please check what you have agreed to receive via Settings and Email. Furthermore have you checked all your folders... spam etc.?