Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Draft saves hierarchy.

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
It sure would be nice if our saved drafts wouldn't just float around buried somewhere down our list of stories for us to try to hunt down, especially for those of us doing a lot of work. Placing at the top of list seems most logical to me. Thanks for considering my suggestion.
Heh, I read the title as meaning "The draft saves the hierarchy," and I was expecting some incisive 60s-vintage political wrangling.
Two suggestions:

1) use Lush email and send your draft to yourself after each iteration

2) just work offline and keep the drafts on your computer
Quote by lynnwitt
Two suggestions:

1) use Lush email and send your draft to yourself after each iteration

2) just work offline and keep the drafts on your computer

That reads like someone who lost a whole lot of work at least once and has adopted this strategy to never go through that again.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
I have learned, way beyond Lushisms...
* save work often
* use version control
* make system backups
* disperse backups over multiple sites
* employ encryption

Yes, anal. Ooooooo ANAL!!!!!!

smile
I do all my work in either Word or Google Docs and only copy it to the Lush editor when I'm ready to post. Just don't like that editor very much and, yeah, this way makes managing drafts easier.
And, maintaining things on one's own machine allows any sort of organization they might wish.