last reply
69 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Congratulations Larry!

So happy you received this award. I do believe you should have every award they offer.

I've always said you're the best poet on lush. I'm a big fan of your stories too.

So happy you're my bestie.

Enjoy....You deserve it.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Thank you, so much, my bestie. You are the best cheerleader any writer could have, Mysteria. Hugs and kisses, dear girl.
Southern Gentleman
0 likes
Hello Sir. I haven't read many of your poems and stories but the ones that I have I've quite enjoyed. I definitely am interested in reading more. Congratulations on your award.
A fan. ...
Tony
Primus Omnium
0 likes
That's very nice of y0u, Tony. I really hope you enjoy anything of mine you read in the future.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
This was a grand way to celebrate my birthday this week, with this grand award. Thank all of you for the kind wishes. I will never forget it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Larry!! You are so deserving of this award .... so happy for you my friend ?
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Woohoo!!! Congrats Larry. Welcome to the club!! it's awesome!! as are you.

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad
Woohoo!!! Congrats Larry. Welcome to the club!! it's awesome!! as are you.

Right back at you, Lulu. I'm happy to be a member of this club now accepting me. I'm joining a few lovely, lucky folks.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by She
Congratulations. I love that this award is even a thing. You've definitely earned it. smile

So glad I have earned your respect, Aurora. Thank you.