Awesome Award 1/16/18: Green_Man

last reply
69 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Larry. If anyone deserves it, you do. Not only for all your achievements as an author and poet I admire, but even more for who you are for those around you, especially for those who needed caring arms to hold them and a strong shoulder to rest their head on.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Primus Omnium
0 likes
It's kind of you, Pat, to think of me that way. I am honored to have your friendship.
Matriarch
0 likes
This award has been a long time overdue.

Larry is one of our most prolific, and proficient writers we have here.

He's always positive and supportive of his fellow writers, and an extremely well liked member of our community.

Congratulations on the award Larry!
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
I'm so happy that you received this well-deserved award. You are awesome as a writer, a friend, a personality and a contributor to all things that lush and the blue site represent. Hugs to you!

Now did somebody mention drinks???...
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Congratulations, Larry! Very well deserved.

Lurker
0 likes
Well deserve, Larry...
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Absolutely brilliant!! Such a well deserved award. Bravo Larry!! xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Larry!!! So well deserved!
Primus Omnium
0 likes
While I was asleep I've been treated to more congratulations and well wishes. Allow me to thank Danielle, Nicola, Sunny, Liz, Lyd, Alan, Curvy, and Moon for charmingly lovely comments. I do truly appreciate the kindess of my fellow Lushies. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations on your Awesome Award which is richly deserved for the pleasure you have given to so many Lushies over the years. At a time when all we hear of your country on our side of the Pond is depressing it is nice to receive news of one shining ray of hope to illuminate the darkness.

Primus Omnium
0 likes
As always, Kind one, your congratulations are eloquent and appreciated. Thank you.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Huge congrats, Larry. This award really is for the best kind of people. The ones who capture the spirit of our community and who have contributed so much. Glad Lush could say thanks for all your efforts and hard work over the years and wishing you all the best.

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Such a sweet comment, Jen. Thanks for all you have done for me over the years. [bh]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations our paths have only recently crossed and you were fantastically helpful and kind. I still owe you a virgin Hannah! I’m pleased and flabbergasted by your achievements x you should be proud mr Awesome! exx
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I am indeed proud to know such wonderful people, Emily. Thanks for your kind regard. x0
Sophisticate
0 likes
Congratulations. Very few people have built the body of work that you have. Know that you are a treasured member here.
0 likes
YES! such a gentleman and always so kind and sweet and ordering virgin Hannahs lol. Larry, you have unknowingly brightened so many of my days and I am so happy to see you recognised here. Also, you've entered every competition I've ever known and for that alone you deserve the Awesome title. Thank you for being you and your next Hannah (virgin or dirty) is on me. smile
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I do thank you, Principessa. Your words are most kind, and appreciated, certainly.

Hannah, please accept my thanks for your kind words as well. And know this, I just submitted my competition entry, a steampunk story, for approval. Cheers.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Thanks Jeremy. That's nice, buddy.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Thanks, Kylie. H0w sweet...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations, Green_Man. This award and thread are an amazing testament to you. It makes me wish I knew you as well as everyone else, but at the very least, I have a new impetus to get acquainted with your enormous contribution here.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
That's welc0me cngratulati0ns, c0ming fr0m y0u, Frank_Lee. I'd l0ve y0u t0 read a piece 0r tw0 s0metime.
The Creep
0 likes
Congratulations Larry a very well deserve Awesome Award!!!

I for one, been lucky to have been grace that awesomeness of yours in so many ways and I can't thank you enough for everything that you have done for me. Writing with me is one of my dreams you have granted and so much more from my wish list so happy to see you are being recognize where you love to write wonderful stories and your poetry.

Thank you so much for sharing all your stories and poems that made your readers cry, laugh and get naughty

Congratulations Larry!!!
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Y0u are such a sweet and endearing friend, Meg. I am always happy that we are g00d friends, and will always be g00d and dear friends. Thank y0u, darling girl.
Love Bug
0 likes
Larry....you are so deserving of the accolades. I have known you here for as long as I have been here and have followed your work from the beginning. You are among the group of authors that I first followed that gave me the inspiration and courage to write for the first time. Thank you for being a kind friend and inspiration, both in your writing and in how you have faced life's adversity. Congrats!
Primus Omnium
0 likes
It's w0nderful t0 hear y0ur kind c0mments, Lilly. We have kn0wn each 0ther a l0ng time. It's been a great ride.