Awesome Award 1/16/18: Green_Man

last reply
69 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Prolific Writer
Congratulations Larry!

So happy you received this award. I do believe you should have every award they offer.

I've always said you're the best poet on lush. I'm a big fan of your stories too.

So happy you're my bestie.

Enjoy....You deserve it.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

Primus Omnium
Thank you, so much, my bestie. You are the best cheerleader any writer could have, Mysteria. Hugs and kisses, dear girl.
Southern Gentleman
Hello Sir. I haven't read many of your poems and stories but the ones that I have I've quite enjoyed. I definitely am interested in reading more. Congratulations on your award.
A fan. ...
Tony
Primus Omnium
That's very nice of y0u, Tony. I really hope you enjoy anything of mine you read in the future.
Primus Omnium
This was a grand way to celebrate my birthday this week, with this grand award. Thank all of you for the kind wishes. I will never forget it.
Active Ink Slinger
Congratulations Larry!! You are so deserving of this award .... so happy for you my friend ?
Unfuckwithable
Woohoo!!! Congrats Larry. Welcome to the club!! it's awesome!! as are you.

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Primus Omnium
Quote by apptobebad
Woohoo!!! Congrats Larry. Welcome to the club!! it's awesome!! as are you.

Right back at you, Lulu. I'm happy to be a member of this club now accepting me. I'm joining a few lovely, lucky folks.
Primus Omnium
Quote by She
Congratulations. I love that this award is even a thing. You've definitely earned it. smile

So glad I have earned your respect, Aurora. Thank you.