Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Announcing our "This is Hardcore" Story Competition, $200 First Prize!

last reply
131 replies
9.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Liz passes along her best and wishes all of you good luck in the competition.
Unicorn Wrangler
Quote by ChuckEPoo
After I saw Sprite, Buz and Nymphwriter entered I thought why bother. But I'll probably enter to just prove I'm a hopeless optimist.

Just the fact you think mine is worthy is an honor. But seriously... enter... try... expand you options. This was my first try at hardcore and I kinda enjoyed it.
Unicorn Wrangler
Quote by Dani
Did I win yet, or nah?

No! You're such a BHB!

Quote by Magical_felix
My dog ate my computer sad

Have you been hanging around my students? And what was your computer doing where your dog could get to it in the first place?
Raised on Blackroot
Whelp.

Almost. Finally. Down.

With this royal bitch of a pain in the ass story.

Doubt it stands a chance in hell of even placing top 10, but I did something with this hulking beast, that maybe hasn't been done before.

I dunno.

It's dark like I've never done dark before.

It stands at about 10,700ish works.

Guess I have some ridiculous editing to do.
Matriarch
Only 2 more days until the deadline.

People, you'd best get your entries in today, if you want them to qualify with a large enough # votes.

Good luck stragglers!

All stories have now been tweeted to our 3000+ followers.
Cocolicious
Quote by nicola
Only 2 more days until the deadline.

People, you'd best get your entries in today, if you want them to qualify with a large enough # votes.

Good luck stragglers!

All stories have now been tweeted to our 3000+ followers.

You changed the deadline? I would have tried to finish it this weekend if I'd known. No time now boo...
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Coco

You changed the deadline? I would have tried to finish it this weekend if I'd known. No time now boo...

It was always the 21st, silly woman. smile

btw, i already picked MY 3 winners (i'm not a judge, btw, just an interested party) and none of them is me - honestly, some of the stories this time just really floored me.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Matriarch
Apologies for any confusion. I said "a few days" on the 21st, which included the 21st and 22nd (a few means 2 ). I'm pretty sure the 22nd was the deadline date.

People leaving it to the last minute, are very unlikely to garner enough votes to qualify for the competition anyway. I really wouldn't advise leaving it right to the death.
Raised on Blackroot
Quote by sprite

btw, i already picked MY 3 winners (i'm not a judge, btw, just an interested party) and none of them is me - honestly, some of the stories this time just really floored me.

Second that.
Matriarch
I've not heard from Gav since Friday. I suspect the power is still out in his area where the cyclone hit.

Competition results will be delayed as I don't yet have the full list of entries / scores etc myself. I will post a new expected announcement date for the winners, when I know.
Lurker
Quote by nicola
I've not heard from Gav since Friday. I suspect the power is still out in his area where the cyclone hit.

Competition results will be delayed as I don't yet have the full list of entries / scores etc myself. I will post a new expected announcement date for the winners, when I know.

I hope he's okay and I'm sorry to hear about that, Nicola.
Matriarch
Gav sent a short message earlier saying he's fine. Power has been restored to his suburb.

Normal lush service to be resumed shortly.