Announcing our 'Swing Into Summer' story competition

last reply
20 replies
1.8k views
2 watchers
28 likes
Charming as fuck
3 likes

Summer is traditionally a time for relaxing, vacationing, and enjoying long, warm, lazy days. It’s also often when folk let their hair down and try something new and wild.

Theme

Swing right into summer mode for this competition. We’re looking for stories that sparkle and sizzle with heat, centred around sex with more than one person.

Maybe your summer vacation includes jetting off somewhere exotic, meeting new people and trying new things.

Maybe newlyweds invite someone else into their bed on their honeymoon.

Or does a pool party turn into a steamy orgy when the sun goes down?

We’re leaving the theme quite open, but much like a summer fling, we want to keep stories short, intense and sweet, so we’ve set the limit on this competition to be a maximum of 3,000 words.

Don’t forget to look at the list of story categories we have, to help inspire your sexy tale. Stories are welcomed in any category (excluding micro and poetry) so long as they fit the above theme of summer threesomes or group sex.

Closing date is 19th June.

Winners will be announced 4th July.

Full details and a list of entries can be found here.

Good luck, everyone.

Simple Scribbler
1 like

worship :worship: Woohoo! Sizzling, swinging, sexy, sumptuous summer reading for Kimmi

Her Royal Spriteness
1 like

looks outside How about you do a comp that includes those of us in the PNW next year? The Drip drip drip of leaky pipes would make a good theme. biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
1 like

Quote by sprite
The Drip drip drip of leaky pipes would make a good theme.

I'm sure that if one thinks about it long enough, one can make that sound sexy. Guess it depends whose pipes are leaking, eh. 😊

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Quote by sprite

looks outside How about you do a comp that includes those of us in the PNW next year? The Drip drip drip of leaky pipes would make a good theme. biggrin

You had me at "Drip". 😀 That one word evokes any number of images.

Simple Scribbler
3 likes

(Talking to my anxiety and self-doubt) You can do this crazy think called 'Multi-partner sex'! worship You will be able to keep up with multiple cocks and/or pussies and not leave a straggler character left out and wanking himself in the corner. Put that kinky quill (flips a quarter to Fluttered for use of his 'Kinky Quill' tagline) to paper and write your fucking comp piece! And don't puss out and withdraw it and hide in the corner like last time!

I do like my title and cover pic. smile That was the hard part, right?

Update: okay, that one above didn't quite fit the theme imo, but I didn't give up. This one I'm submitting to the comp, "The Devil's Pitchfork", has a frotting scene that will have you grabbing your cock (or wishing you had one) ... I hope. Hopefully if won't read like a straight girl from KY struggling to write an all male sex scene. blink and hopefully being submitted Memorial Day. 😎

5 likes

Time to put these filthy fingers in motion. cracks knuckles I've been looking for an excuse to flesh out some of my more fucked-up fantasies for a while now. 😈

**Smile, it's free therapy**
2 likes

Quote by VioletVixen

Time to put these filthy fingers in motion. cracks knuckles I've been looking for an excuse to flesh out some of my more fucked-up fantasies for a while now. 😈

"Alexa, remind me to buy popcorn"

I seem to write a story every 1.5 years on average.

You might as well check them out: https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Georgia_27_8/stories

XGX

❤️

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Violet,

Ride on!

Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

I wrote mine, just for fun, and thought, hey, this is actually pretty good and fun. Then I read what the others had submitted and had a more realistic thought. Krystal, you write the suckiest suck in all of suckdom. Learn from these Jedi of smut. There are already some stellar entries; I'm eagerly looking forward to reading the rest.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Now, Ms Krystal, you podiumed the last comp! Your writing CAN hold a candle to anyone here! ❤️ I loved your hot story you entered! 😊

Charming as fuck
2 likes

Just under 2 weeks to go and already over 30 stories in. This is shaping up to be an excellent field. I'm excited to get tucked into some summer romps smile

Her Royal Spriteness
4 likes

can we extend the deadline to September so I can finish my story? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

**Smile, it's free therapy**
1 like

Quote by Jen

Just under 2 weeks to go and already over 30 stories in. This is shaping up to be an excellent field. I'm excited to get tucked into some summer romps smile

CSJ has written my favourite entry so far.
Got a girl hella excited!

I seem to write a story every 1.5 years on average.

You might as well check them out: https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Georgia_27_8/stories

XGX

❤️

0 likes

Quote by Georgia_27_8

CSJ has written my favourite entry so far.
Got a girl hella excited!

Link me!

Charming as fuck
1 like

Up to 55 entries now, with just a couple of days until closing. If you're leaving it late, stop teasing and plunge right in smile

0 likes

I won't be able to submit on time, but I wish everyone who entered the best of luck! I'll get that filthy, fucked-up fantasy written another time. ;)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by krystalg

I wrote mine, just for fun, and thought, hey, this is actually pretty good and fun. Then I read what the others had submitted and had a more realistic thought. Krystal, you write the suckiest suck in all of suckdom. Learn from these Jedi of smut. There are already some stellar entries; I'm eagerly looking forward to reading the rest.

Omg Krystal you are crazy! Yours was amazing! And after reading at least 1/3 of the entries maybe more, I’m definitely the suckiest of suck writers in all of suckdom. Idk how some of you covered so much sex with so many people in just 3k words. This was quite the challenge

Latest Story (coauthored w/Kat): Please Take Your Seats

My Latest Flash: Consumed by Fire

Series: The Deviants of Dorchester (EPISODES 1-8):

LATEST EPISODE JUST PUBLISHED!

The Deviants of Dorchester - Episode 8: Peek-A-Boo

Smut-slinging slut
1 like

Quote by LilCoffeeLuvr

Omg Krystal you are crazy!

I hear that a lot.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide