Login

Announcing Our New 'Flash Photography' Competition

last reply
142 replies
6.5k views
6 watchers
96 likes

Quote by JamesLlewellyn
See? That's what happens to humans when they get older. The foreplay starts to take over…

I've always been inordinately fond of foreplay so not sure getting older is the issue.

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4

Quote by Seeker4

Ah, at least I'm not the only one who struggles with that. My love of plot and character is making it harder and harder to just get to the fucking.

sometime when i get to the end of a story and it's too long i think 'i could just edit out the sex scene and it would fit. lol seriously, though, i tend to either write stories drenched with sex or ones where it's just kind of insterted in there so that it belongs on lush smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

See? That's what happens to humans when they get older. The foreplay starts to take over…

Now, Polar Bears, OTOH…

polar bears are celebate? yeah, i've heard that too. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by Seeker4

They are not, but they can spell celibate. 😉

snorts not like i'm a writer. blame grammarly. they wanted to make it 'celebrate' smile

I hate Grammarly. Last I checked, I had 121 suggested improvements on my Noir story. blink And it's prejudice against all my ellipsis.

Quote by KimmiBeGood

I hate Grammarly. Last I checked, I had 121 suggested improvements on my Noir story. blink And it's prejudice against all my ellipsis.

you do know that for every ellipsis you use a tree dies, right?

Quote by KimmiBeGood

You deserve a medal or something. I once checked 122 words I had written and Grammarly pointed out 136 things!

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide

Quote by krystalg

You deserve a medal or something. I once checked 122 words I had written and Grammarly pointed out 136 things!

Hahaha! Now that deserves a medal!

I think Lush should have a comp for worst-written story. That would be fun!!! smile

Quote by sprite

polar bears are celebate? yeah, i've heard that too. smile

Almost. Polar Bears are celebrated…and with good reason!

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Quote by krystalg

Did smoke start coming out of your monitor? I would guess the dear gremlins are Gramma's Lee HATE the writers at Lush.

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Quote by KimmiBeGood

I think Lush should have a comp for worst-written story. That would be fun!!! smile

Yeah, but who could we get to judge it?

I know! Let's make anyone who has won or placed in more than 3 comps be the judges!

Yeah, that's the ticket…(heh heh heh heh)

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

Yeah, but who could we get to judge it?

I know! Let's make anyone who has won or placed in more than 3 comps be the judges!

Yeah, that's the ticket…(heh heh heh heh)

Bear, I just wonder if there'd be squabbling in that comp too over who won. Ha! Probably.

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Bear, I just wonder if there'd be squabbling in that comp too over who won. Ha! Probably.

Yeah, who was the Best Worst!

Humans.

Soooooo... when's the next comp? smile

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Soooooo... when's the next comp? smile

Sakes, wummin. Gimme a second here, lol.

It will probably be a couple of weeks before it's up. Expecting that one to run until late November.

Quote by Jen

It will probably be a couple of weeks before it's up. Expecting that one to run until late November.

Okay... okay... I'll try to be patient and keep my panties on smile

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Okay... okay... I'll try to be patient and keep my panties on smile

That'll be a first!

Just sayin'…

Quote by Jen

good, since i just realized that 10k might not be enough this time around...

Well ... 10K not enough for me either and the story will feel rushed if I cut and I wanna keep all 5 of my characters, plus add in an Epilogue. Sooooo... gonna split this one into two 6K parts and consider it a practice run for the Noir comp. smile

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Well ... 10K not enough for me either and the story will feel rushed if I cut and I wanna keep all 5 of my characters, plus add in an Epilogue. Sooooo... gonna split this one into two 6K parts and consider it a practice run for the Noir comp. smile

cut out the sex and it'll fit... just a suggestion. biggrin

Quote by sprite

cut out the sex and it'll fit... just a suggestion. biggrin

I had a girlfriend in high school who suggested just that…