Android chat app

last reply
11 replies
2.4k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
i would love to have an app for my Droid that I can use with chat so i can do it privately at work.
Code Monkey
0 likes
@whateverworks you will be pleased to learn than I too have just purchased a droid phone, a samsung galaxy s. i shall be making a mobile lush (including chat) a priority very soon.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Sir, please holster your taser.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Matriarch
0 likes
I'm showing my age by saying I remember when these type of "mobile" phones first came out. They weighed about 10kg:

Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by gav
@whateverworks you will be pleased to learn than I too have just purchased a droid phone, a samsung galaxy s. i shall be making a mobile lush (including chat) a priority very soon.

Hey Gav, I just got a droid also. An LG Vortex.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Code Monkey
0 likes
@alan, @nicola those are not the droids we are looking for.

@pixie, does your droid dream of electric sheep too?
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by gav
@alan, @nicola those are not the droids we are looking for.

@pixie, does your droid dream of electric sheep too?

Nope, mine dreams of polka dotted sheep.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by gav

This is GREAT!!! can hardly wait!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gav

i look forward to it... let me know if you need help testing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I'm showing my age by saying I remember when these type of "mobile" phones first came out. They weighed about 10kg:

If you want a laugh, see if you can Netflix or Hulu the original "Lethal Weapon" movie. There's a scene Danny Glover has where that exact type of phone features prominently. And, FWIW, I was the first guy on my block to have one of those Motorola "brick" phones. "So small, you can even fit it in your pocket!."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't wait for this to be done. I have a binatone touch tablet that uses Android so I can see the benefit of this. I will be able to chat even on the toilet LOL