Login

An Interview with Zafia

last reply
10 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Flutterby Pharie
Hey Z, way cool interview! I seen that you mentioned that you like Stephenie Meyer's books. I am currently reading "Eclipse". Loved the other 2, "Twilight" and "New Moon". And and rushing to get to the last one! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lush Legend
Quote by Pixie
Hey Z, way cool interview! I seen that you mentioned that you like Stephenie Meyer's books. I am currently reading "Eclipse". Loved the other 2, "Twilight" and "New Moon". And and rushing to get to the last one! LOL

Thanks Pix...

OMG I LOVE THE WHOLE SERIES!!!!.....I have put off reading Breaking Dawn because I know that when I am done with that book.....its over....nooooo
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lush Legend
Quote by Lush
There's some great answers here Zafia, thanks for sharing more of yourself with us here on Lush: http://www.lushstories.com/interviews/zafia.aspx

I even tracked down your artwork too

Wow thank you Lush it looks great!!!....
Matriarch
It's an interesting piece of artwork. I don't normally like surrealism, but that picture shows such depth, and a story unto itself.
Lurker
Nice interview and I liked the artwork. It reminds me of Dali.
Flutterby Pharie
I am really enjoying this series, Z! Was never much into vampire books in the past, but these are nothing like I expected. Am dreading getting to the last book *sigh*.......but there are other books out there!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
Interesting interview, Zafia...I used to work at a Middle Eastern food reastaurant here in the area...actually a Lebanese restaurant....We made our own pita bread in a clay oven...Made a 'sop' out of garlic, lemon juice and olive oil which doubled as our house salad dressing...The favorites included their lamb chops (medium rare of course) and the kafta
Lush Legend
Quote by brocker1966
Interesting interview, Zafia...I used to work at a Middle Eastern food reastaurant here in the area...actually a Lebanese restaurant....We made our own pita bread in a clay oven...Made a 'sop' out of garlic, lemon juice and olive oil which doubled as our house salad dressing...The favorites included their lamb chops (medium rare of course) and the kafta

Thanks Brock....

Mmmm pita bread.....I love lamb soup and I make Kafta all the time. I also make my own hummus and baba ganoush....mmmm......and kanafa is my favorite sweet.....ok now I'm hungry......LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
We did make a version of baklava...except they pronounced it bah-KLAH-vah made with pistachios and drizzled with honey mixed with rose and orange blossom water...Good stuff that
Lush Legend
Quote by brocker1966
We did make a version of baklava...except they pronounced it bah-KLAH-vah made with pistachios and drizzled with honey mixed with rose and orange blossom water...Good stuff that

Yes that also is very tasty......

[IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m32/thisby2004/baklava.jpg[/IMG]