last reply
39 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Why? What good will that do anyone, judging people like that?

That's just fucking stupid.

Where do you think you are fella, highschool?

Grow the fuck up, or i'll kick your arse behind the bleachers. ..... twat.

That's not an alternative to the poke button, not that it needs one.

That's just causing trouble, enough of that goes on without it being a profile feature.

Ohhhh the humanity. I fear for us somedays, ya know??

This is a free service. Meaning I can voice my opinion whether you like it or not. You, however, should go get the stick of out your "arse" as you put it. This is a place where you can let your hair down and have some fun. You are taking this way to serious.......
Matriarch
0 likes
Although I applaud the suggestion to have something less FB related and more in tune with the site, nothing screams out at me there.

Gropes are typically what desperate creeps do. Not a good association in my book
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Fondle?
Site administrator
0 likes
I quite like Nudge or Prod or perhaps 'HeyHeyHey its me!'.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
The poke is passable, but I'd hate for it to change to something else unless it was "wink" or something like "offers you a cookie". I don't want to be stroked, groped, fondled or caressed by most people who try to get my attention that way!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
How about the name of the poker in neon
The Resident Princess
0 likes
I personally don't like the grope option....I have told many people it is just not proper to grope a princess. I love the poking option...but options are cool...I totally like the winking but winking and winking is not nearly as fun

So please please keep the poking.......I'm on my knees begging.....kisses

The Princess
Site administrator
0 likes
What about Buzz like there is on ...
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
I have the option to "poke" me disabled .... I can't stand it. (therefore I NEVER poke a friend)

But, I might enable a "wink" particularly if it has a soft sound (nothing jarring like a buzz or such) ............ much classier than what is listed on the poll.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
What about Buzz like there is on ...

totally second this