Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

$100 Prize: Moderator of the Month for July

last reply
25 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
In her role as a Story Moderator, the winner of this month's award, processed over 50 stories in July.

Not only that, she was all over the forums, helping people out on a frequent basis.

I am delighted to give the Moderator of the Month Award for July, to Evie, better known as Ravenstar.

Congratulations Evie!

I hope you find something nice to spend the $100 Prize on.

Cheers!

Nicola
evie, you are actually a superstar. gorgeous, fun, and genuinely one of the loveliest people ever. have fun being naughty with your prize, lol. love ya xx
Thanks, Nicola.

*deep breath* I love it here. No, not just like. It may seem odd to some people, but Lush is a big part of my every day. I know it's just an online community, yadda yadda, but to me it's really almost like a second home. Certainly, it's the only place where I can be my true, fully sensual self. That's no small thing.

I also love giving back to the place that brings me so much joy and entertainment. It's nice to be recognized, too, though. biggrin I'll continue giving it my all, along with the rest of the moderators who give their time voluntarily to make this the awesome place we all enjoy.

Cheers, everyone!
Big congrats, Evie! Hope you splurge on something fun and enjoy your prize! smile
Congratulations Evie! smile Well done.
Congratulations Evie....xo

Hugs,
Mysteria
xoxoxo
Congrats Evie!!

Congratulations, Evie! Very well deserved! smile

L x
Congrats Evie on a job well done!!
? A True Story ?
Congratulations Evie. I don't think we have met but I am sure you absolutely deserve your award. Keep up the good work and maybe I will see your name against one of my submissions.
Anna. xx
WooHoo!!!! 27,000 views! Could I dare to hope for a famous story...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/the-runner.aspx
YES!

You've been kicking ass and taking names this month.

Congrats!!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Quote by nicola

I hope you find something nice to spend the $100 Prize on.

Can i suggest sexy underwear so...? wait, this is pubic now, isn't it. nevermind! just umm... congratulations and umm... you can collect your other prize later... okay, going to go hide now.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by sprite
Can i suggest sexy underwear so...?

Her underwear is already pretty sexy. I think... I really just remember the ass.
Quote by sprite
wait, this is pubic now, isn't it. nevermind! just umm... congratulations and umm... you can collect your other prize later... okay, going to go hide now.

I laughed harder than any adult ever should at something like this.

I think I actually cackled.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

That is highly impressive! Many congratulations Evie!
Quote by Dani

I laughed harder than any adult ever should at something like this.

I think I actually cackled.

it's the tequila. it makes me spell bad. makes me do other things, too, but i'm just going to leave it at that.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Great job, Evie! Gave me a chance to kick back and put my feet up... umm, while modding a story, of course! Congratulations, and enjoy.
Thanks everybody! Kind of on a cloud right now.

Congratulations, Evie! And thanks for working so hard and doing a great job.

Many congrats and thanks for all of your hard work!! Yeah, we notice
Congratulations! Top honours, very well deserved! xx
Congratulations well done smile
People that don't care, play games with people that do care. Life is just a game however and we all need to learn how to play it.