Login

10 Year Lushstories.com Anniversary

last reply
39 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
Wow, doesn't time fly when you're having fun!

Date Joined: 06 Dec 2006

I guess we're officially 10!

A huge thank you to everyone who's published, scored, and commented on stories and poems here, those who've actively participated in the forums, created entertaining profiles, spent time chatting and messaging each other, uploaded photos and videos etc.. You make the site what it has become today, a wonderful community of like-minded, fun, intelligent, sexy individuals.

A special shout out, to all the moderators who've helped out over the years. Without whom, this site wouldn't be around in the form it is.

And of course, a big tip of the hat to Gav, who's kept the servers well oiled, and dealt with every technical challenge thrown at him, over the last decade.

Thank you one and all!

CONGRATULATONS NICOLA!

For having a site that makes it easy to get in touch with wonderful pervy humans around the world.
To the Mods and to Gav.

To many more fun years.

Happy 10th Anniversary.

heart
Scarlet Seductress
Quote by nicola
I guess we're officially 10!

Congratulations, Nicola & Gav!

I love Lush, you've done an amazing job with the site.

L x
Break out the bubbly!

Light up the joints!

Let's get some music going!

Lush has been at it for a decade and that's as good a reason as any to celebrate.

Thanks and congratulations to nicola, gav, and all those who have served as forum and chat mods, story verifiers, and admins.

And, of course, saving the best for last, to the many writers who have contributed their work.
Prolific Writer
Congratulations Nicola and Gav........

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

Nerdzilla
Woot! I remember when I realized it was coming last year and I can't believe it's already here! Party time!
The Bee's Knees

this is absolutely FANTASTIC! a HUGE thank you to all involved for providing us with such a wonderful community!

Say. Her. Name.

Charming as fuck
Congrats Nicki and Gav. Nicki, I wish my 3-D boss let me be drunk on the job like you do and gav, you're pretty dam sexy *whispers* for a geek, lol.

Cheers to you both, to all the other mods, writers and contributers.

We fuckin' rock!

Rainbow Warrior
HAPPY 10th to Nicola and the rest of our illustrious Lushies!
Lady GlitterGiggles

Awesome! Congrats and Thank You for creating this place for us all to hang out!!
Mana wahine

Congratulations for reaching the ten-year mark. Can I bring a plus one to the celebratory after party?

Thanks to all the Mods and site officials for keeping this place running and for all your hard work.

Thank you so much to everyone in the Lush community for making Lush the place it is in the ways each of us as members enjoy it. To Nicola and Gav for your tireless work on maintaining the site, the numerous moderators that selflessly give their time, to everyone who share images and chats and posts in the forums to create the Lush family fun and of course to the writers who share the vivid, sexy imaginations with us all so that as readers we can partake in the talents your mind produces. Thank you all and congratulations on ten years!!

Her Royal Spriteness
this is kind of like my second home and i have so much 'family' here. thanks for creating this wonderful haven of fun, thinking, sexiness, and love. i just nominated you for Sainthood. Pope Frank said he'd get back to me on it.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
Thank you nicola for creating a "home" for all of us and thank all the Mods and Administrators for their work in keeping the "house" neat and tidy! I am so thankful I found this place and I am humbled beyond words at how I have been accepted here. This truly is the best place on the Internet!

Active Ink Slinger
I feel like such a newbie.
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by 69Kisses96
I feel like such a newbie.

*gives you a wedgie*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

It's really wonderful to know that some good things do last. Congratulations!

Alpha Blonde
10 years! Congrats to Lush and Nicola and all you sexy beasts that help make this place thrive!

Lurker
What a great milestone! May the next decade be at least as good.

Congratulations to all whose efforts make this site the place that it is.
The Linebacker
Congratulations!!! 10 years! This is an awesome place. Thanks!
Raised on Blackroot
Quote by sprite
this is kind of like my second home and i have so much 'family' here. thanks for creating this wonderful haven of fun, thinking, sexiness, and love. i just nominated you for Sainthood. Pope Frank said he'd get back to me on it.

So... When can we expect my coronation? No crown needed. Just Gimme a kiss on da lips.

-------

Congrats, Nic. There are few I interact with consistently, but they good people I sometimes wish I could handle with for a beer.

10 years is accomplishment for keeping a site not only active but successful. Good show.
Active Ink Slinger
Congratulations on such a well run, fun site. I am so glad I'm part of it.
Site administrator
Congratulations Nic and Gav. To think that I have been here just over 5 years now. Not sure what I would do without Lush. The site is truly something special.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
Happy Birthday Lush and congratulations to Nic and Gav for making it what it is today! An amazing achievement!

To Lush, its authors and other members who make it the community we know, and of course to the Lush team who guides it and keeps it in line.
Thanks and cheers!

A new decade awaits.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Chat Moderator
What a huge accomplishment for Nicola and Gav, congratulations! You've created such a unique, sexy, fun, and welcoming place that thousands call home. May Lush continue to grow and thrive for decades to come.