Your Momma was sexy! Vintage Pics

last reply
388 replies
139k views
2 watchers
51 likes
Balloonmeister
Sexy pics from the 80's and earlier.
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Balloonmeister
For all of you under 45, this is Playboy Bunny Barbi Benton. I spent countless nights with her as a teen. Damn near wore out the magazine.

Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Lurker
Wow! The women in these old black and whites have great curvy figures - real, sexy women.
Balloonmeister
Quote by lizzie35
Wow! The women in these old black and whites have great curvy figures - real, sexy women.

I love real women with real curves!

Active Ink Slinger

I love these old Elvgren pin up posters, the sexy nylons and improbable situations. Sexy, timeless and humourous too!
Lurker
My Mama is now 68 and could pass for much younger, I know she still gets hit on. Only recently have I found out that she has as difficult time saying no as her daughter does. Woman have always been sexy and only the attitude has changed of the decades.
Lurker
It is a good thing that my Momma did not look like that.