Would you hit it?

last reply
12 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Click pic if you like this kind of thing.
Lurker
0 likes
That's just not My bag. Nicely made pic, though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought she was sexy as hell until I looked harder. I think I need to go to the optician.
Lurker
0 likes
Well, most of that CGI stuff is pretty apparent, yet this one was really well done. I guess I can't bring myself to nail a cartoon....chuckles.
Lurker
0 likes
Damn...it gets harder and harder to tell where reality is and fantasy takes off now days.
Lurker
0 likes
Wait until she slides into your lap, Curious. Then you'll know.
Lurker
0 likes
Well if some young thing like her slid onto my lap...yeah, I'd do her. In front of my wife too I suppose. Heh heh heh.

Just kidding. Everyone knows I'm an
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok, one more

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The realism is amazing - until you look at the face. Send me one in medium size pls
Lurker
0 likes
Were she real my hands could fit around her tummy area almost palm to palm.

If her middle wasn't quite so...small I'd like her more.

What I see by this picture is that there are women out there striving to be like her...in real life...one can tell by watching them walk around with ribs, back bones and knees showing no 'softness' at all. It's a shame that Curvy isn't more what society should be shooting for instead of rail thin.
Lurker
0 likes
Ya know, I think I talked to her when I texted FLIRT. They said that beautiful women were waiting. I'll bet one was her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Real or not, she's still hot!!!
A woman's naked arse would have to be one of the most beautiful things every created...