Women are not just for decoration

last reply
11 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Hooters chicks v Protestor:

I FULLY AGREE WITH THE LADY HOLDING THE POSTER

I can say from personal experience (I can't write it easily while I'm in this position) that we have MANY other qualities and attributes and possibilites and... ohmygod and ... annnnddddd for GODS SAKE DONT STOP NOW
Quote by SusanEngland

I can say from personal experience (I can't write it easily while I'm in this position) that we have MANY other qualities and attributes and possibilites and... ohmygod and ... annnnddddd for GODS SAKE DONT STOP NOW

Is that a lady? Looks like a twenty something computer geek who eats too much pizza and not enough vegetables to me
Quote by Lush
Quote by SusanEngland

Is that a lady? Looks like a twenty something computer geek who eats too much pizza and not enough vegetables to me

I THINK it's female ... no signs of the front zipper or giveaway bulge !!

She looks so intense. I wonder if she has ever enjoyed a satisfyingly joyful connection with a man?
Some ads need women

Yeah, that just wouldn't work without a woman in the shot Xanthe.

Yum, Hooters women

very true. women arn't just for decoration, thy're also good for cooking, cleaning, fucking, washing the car, walking the dog, and helping men to bed when they are too drunk to walk and try ti piss in the fridge. lol
Quote by JEGG
very true. women arn't just for decoration, thy're also good for cooking, cleaning, fucking, washing the car, walking the dog, and helping men to bed when they are too drunk to walk and try ti piss in the fridge. lol

You must be very popular with the ladies Jegg
Seriously, I can understand why some women do feel that women are being used like that. I just don't understand why they want to make a big deal out of it...most people believe that the Greater Being, God, or Whomever one relates to made us all beautiful in one way or another. One persons taste is as varied and different as another in one way or the other.

Secondly, Hooters girls (and others out there who dress sexy or 'freely') have something they're wanting to show us all I think. maybe not all, but more than a few. Living in Vegas as I do, I see young women, old women and women in general dressing in thousands of ways. When I see some of them wearing skimpy things it does get my attention.

Women's bodies are beautiful, and sexy, that's part of nature. Just as some women can get worked up over a man's body too. It's part of the nature of the beast and procreation.

Birds have plumage that sets them apart to each other, in hopes of finding the 'right' mate. Not only that, but some other animals have ways to 'show off' their assets as well. It's part of a natural cycle of life. If women or men weren't supposed to be attractive to each other, where would we be? Would we even be here today? Mankind would have died out a very long time ago.

Yes, some women (and men for that matter) have been used and abused for their looks. Yes, some women (and men) are used as a sexual signpost of desires and forms of entertainment that some would find repulsive. The point I'm trying to make I guess is that it's up to the person showing (or not showing) to decide and for others to either accept or ignore. Just don't let your belief's trod down other's is all I think needs to be said.
Whats life without decoration?
Dull and boring.
Good looking women make great decorations but of course thats not the totality of women.
What would men be without the odd mr fix it?
Here are some notable hills from around the world. Some of these are historic, others are natural wonders and a few are popular for a particular reason.
Oftentimes, hills are hardly notice because they are overshadowed by women's boobs as they have become a part of the decoration.

Here are some notable hills from around the world. Some of these are historic, others are natural wonders and a few are popular for a particular reason.
Oftentimes, hills are hardly notice because they are overshadowed by women's boobs as they have become a part of the decoration.