Why men die young

last reply
11 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
yeah, the first one reminds me of a sunny day up in Alaska while I still lived there...three hot young women walking down the street...crop tops and cut-offs...I almost rammed the guy ahead of me, and the guy behind me bumped me a little bit. Yeah, those young ladies knew what caused the accident too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Funny story Curious2c!

You'd think the guy in the third pic would hear a ride-on mower even with his headphones on.

I hope that train is arriving rather than leaving...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I drove uptown one day to get fitted for a bridesmaid gown. I parked on a side street next door to the shop. I was wearing a short dress. When I went to leave and get into my car a guy watching me walked into a street sign. He glanced at what he had bounced off of, then quickly turned to see if I had saw him. He caught me grinning. I smiled and nodded. He shrugged and laughed, and then I had to laugh.

The above happened about five years ago. Just last month I had just come out of a store when two teen aged boys walked into a plate glass window behind me. From what I overheard they had misjudged the entrance because they were watching me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Over the years, I've seen a few inattentive prangs due to moving distractions. the funniest was in 1988, I had a work crew out in the garden of a large house just a couple of blocks from a Catholic girls' school. Most of the seniors were real distractions, however, since it was one of the most prestigious schools in the state, a lot of them were very stuck up - the annual fees were higher than many people get as an annual salary.

Anyway, back to the story. One sunny day, two good looking young ladies came out of the school wearing skirts that were a good 150mm 6 inches shorter than the school's regulation knee length skirt - and they had the legs to get away with it. Two of my work crew tried to chat them up as they walked by, they were on their way to get lunch down the street. The boys tried again when the girls came back, each time the girls stuck their noses up in the air and ignored them. We finished work and were packed up just as the school let out for the day. As we drove slowly down the street (it was a school zone, so we had to go slow, didn't we - yes I was driving), these two walk out and head down the street, as they pass us, the boys whistle at them, they stick their heads back, noses up and turn slightly aside as they sniff in disdain. I laugher hard and had to stop when one walked into a power pole and bounced into the other - both ended up on the rears on the footpath, with most of the school's students laughing at them. Naturally, I had to get out and help them get up. Nice to look at, but boy, could they swear - I learnt some new ones that day.
Lurker
0 likes
A guy in my office was telling a story the other day along these lines. He was jogging and a lovely lass (they are not all that common here in Iraq on base...) was coming the other direction. As she passed, he turned his upper body to take a long drink, and of course, his feet got a little confused....he landed with such a thud, on his back, facing in her direction. Of course, she turned around and saw him, and tried to suppress a laugh. She apparently made motion to come back to help, but he waved her off, too embarrassed to even engage her in conversation.
Matriarch
0 likes
That's funny Chase Welcome to the forums
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, man, that story will travel all over the base now, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This actually happened to me once while I was traveling with my grandparents. My grandfather saw a nice looking lady on the sidewalk and stared at her so hard that he ran into the car in front of him. This happened like 15 years ago or more and my grandmother has not let him live it down to this day!
Lurker
0 likes
Good one fystee. My mom used to tell my dad, You can let your stomach out now, she's gone. LMAO!
Lurker
0 likes
Women are awesome!
Lurker
0 likes
This happened to my brother once.... tried to deny it but after a cuple of hours he confessed he was looking at a girl!