Login

Who's a pretty boy, I mean girl, erm...

last reply
27 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Hmm, yes, nothing there to say which, for sure, which gender -
Well whatever it is, it has beautiful eyes!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
I think girls ... first pic definitely has bedroom eyes. --- and yes Pixie they are beautiful aren't they
Definitely a girl! I agree Susan....awesome bedroom eyes. And yes they are beautiful eyes as Pixie said. It has to be a girl! No man in this world has cheekbones or eyes like that. Or do they?
I hate to spoil the party, but it's a boy
Sheesh....Thanks for spoiling it! But what a pretty boy he is...lol.KYqacYhnyqrKtXnk
Quote by fystee
Sheesh....Thanks for spoiling it! But what a pretty boy he is...lol.XcMfk9xWmYh3WZ7o

Hey, I thought you'd all like to know! Reminds me of the blind angel in barbarella for some reason. What a movie!
Boy or not, I would kill for those eyes! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
I'd like to think that she's a girl. I couldn't tell, and can't clearly see if 'she' has an Adam's apple, so if she is a he, then he's quite a good looking she as far as eyes and facial features go.
She is a good looking he....lol.
I have pics of shemales and some of them are so gorgeous ...wonderful figures and a beautiful features ...then the final revelation - the Magic Wand !!!! I find them quite erotic.
THATS CRIS CROCKER!!!
Looks like a Pat to me.
didn't this person sing that 'Sweet Dreams Are Made of This' song?
Ohhhh hellll nawww....he/she is not Annie Lennox...........LOL!!!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Looks a little like her tho.
He reminds me of Atreyu from The Never Ending Story.
Who is that for real?
Hi SL. Can't remember. It's been awhile.
Quote by SirLancelot

Who is that for real?

"LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!"
his name is Chris Crocker....he's only famous for making a YouTube video, vehemently defending Britney Spears against the TMZ/papparazzi crowd, screaming through a very girly fit in which he exclaimed, "Leave Britney Alone!"

and.....those were his 15 minutes of fame, though he's trying very hard to purchase another 15 however he can.

so, it's worthless trivia info, but I hope that answers the 'what?'.
it did. you should find the link from youtube and post it.
Here you go Chef........

I saw that video. It's a gay male, cross dresser, going nuts and crying about Britney. Seth Green did a total mockery about it and it's quite funny.
Are you fucking kidding me? Ok, first off, I laughed so hard I bout peed.
Second, man that kid needs therapy baaad. His parents should see that and get that boy some help before it's too late.

Oh, and castrate him before he breeds. plz? LOL
Quote by chefkathleen
Are you fucking kidding me? Ok, first off, I laughed so hard I bout peed.
Second, man that kid needs therapy baaad. His parents should see that and get that boy some help before it's too late.

Oh, and castrate him before he breeds. plz? LOL

HAHAHA!!! I laughed so hard out loud when he started to scream I seriously could not control myself.....