3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love the second pic. Brad Pitt? Why do I feel so teenage saying that
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Me, of course! I don't look like a femme needing eye makeup!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not counting high school, I've had five boy friends. At the time I was dating them, as far as I was concerned, they were the sexiest men alive.
Lurker
0 likes
And what would you call these exes now, LN?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Your asking how these guys went from the sexiest man alive to ex's. I really don't think about them, they're ex boyfriends.

Let me explain my thinking. I've never paid much attention to magazine's or polls that try for definitive answers on subjects like "who's the sexiest man/women alive," "the top 100 songs of all time, etc."

That's just stuff to talk about because people's opinions change from moment to moment.

An example. I love to shop, but I don't like to shop with one girlfriend because she can never make a decision and stick with it long enough to make a purchase. She's the worst I know of, but the point is opinions change.

And people change, and that makes other people change their opinions about them. But I'm getting off subject.

DUH! And I'm not explaining very well.

The bottom line is I always think of my currant boyfriend as #1. So with me that would automatically make him the sexiest. Ex's just go back to where they were before they were my boyfriend.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by LNCorbin
The bottom line is I always think of my currant boyfriend as #1. So with me that would automatically make him the sexiest. Ex's just go back to where they were before they were my boyfriend.

This post is useless without pics
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LNCorbin
Quote by roccotool

That's another way of saying that you are loyal to your current bo or that you don't want to think of the possibility he may not be the best-looking. lol

I had three girlfriend's in my life that I could say were great-looking. I don't think they would say the same for me. I had a wonderful sense of humor...(maybe they did, too).
Lurker
0 likes
I think the nekkid Pitt looks shopped.
Lurker
0 likes
Would someone get Z. a dildo. or a man. or a woman? This chicks had the squishies for days now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Johnny Depp.. yum. i have loved this man since 21 jump street. Anyone remember that show?
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Would someone get Z. a dildo. or a man. or a woman? This chicks had the squishies for days now.

For days now?....

No baby I am ALWAYS like this....haha....and FYI I do have all three.....I just freely express my sexuality......
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."