0 likes
USER BANNED
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Danger Will Robinson ..

May not be a good thing to dowload ...
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not gonna do it. Not until Lush says I can. uh huh, no way. I was born at night but, not last night.
Seeker
0 likes
Yeah....they got me. Took me a long time to fix it.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
You clicked it, Birdie??
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Seeker
0 likes
I clicked on the link before anyone knew what was going on and everything went crazy...
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Lil_Birdie
I clicked on the link before anyone knew what was going on and everything went crazy...

It was removed fast, but not fast enough from the looks of things.

Anything with a .pl extension, it's best not to click, ever. It's one of the languages script kiddies use to be idiots.
Seeker
0 likes
Anything with a .pl extension, it's best not to click, ever. It's one of the languages script kiddies use to be idiots.

.pl is that something that was in the link? I have never dealt with anything like that before. Guess I am still a computer virgin. LOL
That was the most horrible thing I have ever seen a computer do. Took me all day and the help of one amazing friend to fix the problem.
Matriarch
0 likes
Nothing to do with us Lil_Birdie, sorry about that.

When you put your mouse over a link, normally at the bottom left of your screen you'll see where the destination URL is.

I've seen so much spam over the years I could spot the problem just by looking at the thread title and contents.

What an asshole.
Matriarch
0 likes
If any forum members suspect a dangerous link like this, please post a warning not to click in future, it could save a lot of people from having the hassle of needing to clean up their computers.

Unfortunately it's a common problem on all forums.

We've suspended the user indefinitely and my programmer is banning their IP address.
Seeker
0 likes
Oh, I don't blame you all for it. But I would like to skin the person who put it on there!
Seeker
0 likes
Can you trace the IP address to a real address and we can form an angry mob and go scare the hell out of him and torture him till he cries like a little baby........please? LOL
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Lil_Birdie
Can you trace the IP address to a real address and we can form an angry mob and go scare the hell out of him and torture him till he cries like a little baby........please? LOL

Sure! My programmer can probably tell you their dog's name by the time he's done
Seeker
0 likes
SWEET!! I think I'm gonna like your programmer....

Who wants to join Birdie's Mob? I have weapons for everyone!!

or or
Seeker
0 likes
I was sent a link to spybot. You have to download it on to the computer and let it scan...It takes a while to do this. Once it is done it will give you a list of problems it found and you have to click check for problems. When it is done doing that you need to click fix problems. The entire time you are doing all of this you need to keep closing all the other "antivirus" boxes that keep popping up because I am told that they are all fake and actually make the problem worse. The only thing you want running is the spybot. I had a coach for my days worth of hell...Good luck to anyone else who made the same mistake as me...and you are all invited to join my angry mob when this is all over.
Matriarch
0 likes
What a surprise:

inetnum: 92.100.0.0 - 92.100.127.255
netname: RU-AVANGARD-DSL
descr: "St.Petersburg Telephone Network"
descr: branch of the JSC "North-West Telecom"
descr: 24 Bolshaya Morskaya str.191186 St-Petersburg Russia
Seeker
0 likes
Huh? Is that a phone number? and an address? help me out here....i'm thinking hate mail now. lol
Matriarch
0 likes
I have the person's IP on file, this is their internet provider - I have written to the "abuse" email address asking to ban that person from their network. It's their ISP so they should be able to block our little Moscovite friend from using teh interwebs anymore (until they find a new ISP).
Seeker
0 likes
I like the way you take care of business Lush...
Hmm...We really do need to find you a smiley face with a long whip just for you.
Matriarch
0 likes
Why thanks!

I take it as an attack, not just on the site itself, but to all the good people who frequent here, as well as on myself of course. And I always take care of my friends as best as I can
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What a juvenile wanker.
Seeker
0 likes
OH NO!!! IT'S STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

When this is all over I need a computer wiz to help me send this guy a package...
I want his computer screen to say:

"Greetings From Your Friends At Lush Stories!! Have A Nice Day You Sick, Twisted, Fucking Jerk."

Then I want his screen to have flames to make it look as if his computer is burning from the inside out, with laughing in the backround, group laughing. Then I want his computer to never work again. Can anyone help me with that?
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by Lush
Why thanks!

I take it as an attack, not just on the site itself, but to all the good people who frequent here, as well as on myself of course. And I always take care of my friends as best as I can

you rock lush......
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Christ on a stick!!!

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU to DBar! I was all set to click it. I thought it was a new member and was happy to see and welcome them. Then I saw what he wrote just before I did. I was like him, uh huh, no way. Common sense took over, TG!
I feel for ya Birdie. I opened a attachment many years ago when I was new to the net and it really fucked my computer up bad.

What in the world kind of pleasure do they get from doing things like that?

I haven't been to Russia since 89 or 90. Let's go Birdie. Then we'll tell him and his computer DOSVEDONYA!!
Seeker
0 likes
What a mess this all is! I am well beyond the capacity to speak to this person right now. I just want to find him, and torture him till his terrified face is covered with tears and make him beg for his life as I inflict pain and fear in him that he never could have imagined....

He is lucky I have the sweetest internet guy in the world and he came over and put a stop to it all, I hope for good. But he said it might take a week or so of running spy bot and other virus protection to really get rid of it.

Zaf...What's wrong with your bat? Where are the spikes? It needs spikes...lol

I'm with ya Chef, lets go. Whats DOSVEDONYA?

There was no warning when I clicked on the link
Lurker
0 likes
It's goodbye in Russian.