tennis hopeful?

last reply
6 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

Wimbledon hopeful Simona Halep wants surgery to reduce the size of her breasts.

Halep is seen as one of the tennis stars of the future after winning a host of junior titles and a place in the final of the junior French Open last year.

But the 5-foot-5-inch Romanian tennis star said she thinks her 34DD bust is holding her back.

"This fall I'll have a breast reduction operation" Halep said. "The breasts make me uncomfortable when I play."

"It's the weight that troubles me and my ability to react quickly" she added.

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL THIS KID THAT WINNING ISN'T EVERYTHING!

THIS SELFISH SPOILED LITTLE BRAT SHOULDN'T BE SO CONSUMED WITH "WINNING MAJOR TENNIS TOURNAMENTS"!

WHAT ABOUT US.... THE HARD-WORKING EVERYDAY FAN?

34DD's?

FOLKS PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR HOOTERS LIKE THAT!

AND MANY OF US PAY TO SEE THEM.

AND THIS LITTLE BRAT WANTS TO HAVE THEM "REDUCED"?

THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Give her a teeny little percentage of the ticket sales. See how quickly she changes her mind and starts playing in a slingshot...
Lurker
0 likes

Here's her doubles partner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It'd be like Laurel and Hardy if these two played together. Simona should think twice before any drastic action for if she does do well in the tennis she could go down the path of a former tennis player....

"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Lurker
0 likes
Anna Kournikova played tennis?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hard to believe doesn't it. I believe she was one of the top players in the junior competition but got distracted during her senior comp years. Come to think of it most males got distracted also during her later years on the tennis circuit.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Excellent pics.KWK0hobtHpHmBPlR