last reply
5.4k replies
558k views
20 watchers
1.0k likes
Southern Charmer
1 like

Quote by CarltonStJames

I will not get tired of praising Molly's taste. Every booty she posts, I start barking at the screen 💀💀💀.

That's because we share a love and appreciation of a wonderfully plump bottom. 😉 Like the woman in red above...

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

Writius Eroticus
2 likes

Quote by CarltonStJames
I will not get tired of praising Molly's taste. Every booty she posts, I start barking at the screen

Glad I'm not the only one.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 104 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 70 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Writius Eroticus
2 likes

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 104 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 21 collaborations.

Writius Eroticus
2 likes

* 21 collaborations.

Southern Charmer
5 likes

I know I've posted her once before but she is worth posting again.

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...

The Goddess
3 likes

🫦

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

Southern Charmer
2 likes

Quote by CarltonStJames

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑

I thought you would appreciate this. 😊

colin123
0 likes

Quote by Guest

Great butt