Sandra Bullock turning lesbian?

last reply
11 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Sandra bullock... is she turning lesbian after all that has happened to her recently? can someone update me?

1. Her Ex-Husband cheated on her with 4 different woman
2. She adopted a baby boy
3. Won best actress on the movie blind side. and now,
4. She kissed Scarlett Johansson.

IS SHE TURNING LESBIAN!? very very very hot!!!!

Lurker
0 likes
Oh and can someone tell me why she kissed Scarlett? DAMN I HOPE IT WAS ME.. i am so in love in Sandra Bullock
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I'll never understand why people make such a big deal of two girls kissing.
A kiss a lesbian does not make! She's probably still fucking guys, so kissing a girl and
possibly having sex would make her bi-sexual, (BI) not a lesbian!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yea Kissing a girl another woman doesn't mean much especially when celebs do it
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It's just a publicity distractor. Now everyone is talking about the kiss and whether she is a kinky bisexual, instead of feeling sorry for her having married a total douche bag.

She should have went for it a little more though... she IS supposed to be an actress... Plus it was Scarlett!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't htink it really matters is she is or isn't. I mean the look she gave after the kiss was saying, to me anyway, "Is that all, can we get back to what's important?" Plus after the kiss she asked for things to go back to normal.
Smiley Guru
0 likes
I think she should have kissed Betty White.WosEAl6ArZNnMuDa
Lurker
0 likes
that is awesome.... going to have a lot of hot fantasies from that biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
ScarJo kissing anybody is hot.
Lurker
0 likes
It doesn't mean anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok, does anyone remember 'Demolition Man'? It was a pretty forgettable Sly Stallone action film but for his smokin hot co star !!!

I've loved Sandra ever since. Like lots of women, she seems to have a thing for 'bad boys' but I think she's a big enough girl to cope without any life changing events like turning.