Login

Post your favourite artwork

last reply
16 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Here are a couple I like - Giger:

But my favourite artist has to be Pablo Picasso, particularly his line drawings - the orgiastic scenes especially:

I do WISH people would not post pics of voluptuous bums (sad sigh)

Pssst ---- Lush ..... does my bum look big in this ?
I don't much go for the picasso works, and I'm not keen on "The Scream"

I DO like that bronze though, the one that looks as though he/she is holding a rather uncomfortable dildo ... quite Marquis de Sade I think LOL

Susan show me your bum and I will give you a hands on evaluation and written statement hee hee hee.
Quote by Sami
Susan show me your bum and I will give you a hands on evaluation and written statement hee hee hee.

Don't go away I'm cumming right now.

Sorry -- I will reword that... I am coming right now

But the bronze --- don't you think it is male? Is that his dinger there with a big fat knob end to it?

Can Lush throw any light on this erudite conversation?
You heathens! It's actually a sex toy

Here's a larger version. I don't like much of his work - many people will know him from his work on Alien and subsequent films - he won an oscar for best visual effects something or other:

Quote by Lush
You heathens! It's actually a sex toy

Here's a larger version. I don't like much of his work - many people will know him from his work on Alien and subsequent films - he won an oscar for best visual effects something or other

I don't fancy that if my deductions are correct! I mean, I know there are ribbed things and tickler things but that ... I bet it doesn't feel at all nice.

(Susan scratches her head --- now where the devil did I put that carrot?)
It's a bit cheesy, and I feel like I am back at University all over again, but I like The Kiss - Gustav Klimt:

A few months ago I discovered these two ladies in a store. I fell in love with them, fully. I found the means to purchase them and now they have a good home with me. Something about them draws me, and it's not only that they have beautiful bodies showing either.

"The Dancer"

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/curious2c/My%20Home/DancerWEB1.jpg[/IMG]

"Arms Wide Open" Frontal

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/curious2c/My%20Home/ArmswideopenWEB.jpg[/IMG]

"Arms Wide Open" Back

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/curious2c/My%20Home/BackWEB.jpg[/IMG]
Oh yeah, I call them 'My Girls'. Cause' they are that...'My Girls' and they will always have a good home with me.
Lovely bronzes--- beautiful C2C
Yeah, they are. They are both 'copies', the open arms is a copy of DesComps (20's and 30's French Artist) and the 'dancer' is a copy of one by D. Monreau. I'm not sure of much else, other than I really really fell in love with them.
I love the dancer, great pickup.
The dancer caught my attention, but 'open arms' drew me into buying them. I first saw her from behind, and didn't realize that the was nude in front as she is. Something about her pose...can't quite put my finger on it...but there's something about her pose.
Quote by Curious2c
The dancer caught my attention, but 'open arms' drew me into buying them. I first saw her from behind, and didn't realize that the was nude in front as she is. Something about her pose...can't quite put my finger on it...but there's something about her pose.

Her innocence? The nape of her back?
There is something about her neck or the nape of her neck that is true. I think what really caught my eye was the arms being held as they are. It almost appears to be a kind of surrender, but not of everything. Like a lover would offer themselves to their loved one, but guard against anyone else? Maybe it's me and the way my mind works though. heh heh.
The last one of yours Nicola is actually very good!
Namio - (more on my blog under FemDom art)