last reply
22 replies
7.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Administration
0 likes
Very skinny hips.

You want to take her home to Mom mrplow?
Lurker
0 likes
Goosebumps on the lowest one too. Interesting. That water or the room must be cold in that picture.

The top one has a very, very nice set of firm yet soft with hardened little pointy...oh...I mean the upper one seem to have a nice body as well.

(Yes, I know that they are one and the same...or maybe (hopefully) twins!!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They are actually two different females --- one is Lushx and the other is me but we are keeping secret which is whom.
Lurker
0 likes
I love the picture's nice. Would to ---- that
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SusanEngland
They are actually two different females --- one is Lushx and the other is me but we are keeping secret which is whom.

Oh????

Well, that really changes how I'll view you two in the future then. *devil*
Matriarch
0 likes
Looks like one of your images has gone down Mrplow, you might want to host them elsewhere. Not having much luck with this post are you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
where did my picture go? Oh well never mind that still leaves us with a VERY lush image !!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Her boobies make me pant, but I'm not so keen about the runway strip. That would have to come off. Or grow back. Then I might let her have her way with me if she were lucky
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm, nice set of Charlies, but I'd prefer something even a little more larger. Not that I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers, mind you.

What do you think of these?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not bad at all roccotool, I like the whole upper class look, but I have to say the smoking puts me off. Her gloves give me a bit of a twinge
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my mail this morning I had an Alpahbet of Breasts from a friend ....although they don't do anything for me as I'm equipped in that department, they are fascinationg for men I think. Too many to post here though being 26 of them of course.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by SusanEngland
In my mail this morning I had an Alpahbet of Breasts from a friend ....although they don't do anything for me as I'm equipped in that department, they are fascinationg for men I think. Too many to post here though being 26 of them of course.

I blame Oedipus.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks, Mr. Well, we all have our likes and dislikes. I like that classy look, too.
Lurker
0 likes
Nice set of t--- nice hair, eyes are very nice. I bet good action to play with it.
Lurker
0 likes
Why don't you spell your name out with them, Susan?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looks like explicitskin delete images after a short time. Best find somewhere else to host the images mrplow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by insomniac
Looks like explicitskin delete images after a short time. Best find somewhere else to host the images mrplow.

Thanks insomniac, I'm having trouble finding a reliable image host for adult pics at the mo Hasn't anyone done an adultimageshack.us - guess it's copyright protected....
Lurker
0 likes
I found this site, but never used it yet. http://imagebam.com/ They take adult, because that's what I was looking at when I found it...snickers. You could always try pixcastle.com, too. You have to register for free first. It's no hassle.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I found this site, but never used it yet. http://imagebam.com/ They take adult, because that's what I was looking at when I found it...snickers. You could always try pixcastle.com, too. You have to register for free first. It's no hassle.

Thanks rocco, will add them to our image hosting thread.