Military Babes

last reply
56 replies
20.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Brave and beautiful! I salute all the real girls pictured here.

You can keep the models posing in army gear.
Hypnosis - You will read this and desperately want to read my first story - There's Something About.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WARNING, WARNING, WARNING.

Posing nude, partially nude or in the performance of a sex act in uniform, especially where you can be identified, and you are in a branch of the US military can be a court marshable offense. We know of a case where a 17 year veteran was court marshaled and lost all rank, benifits, and retirement.

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
You DO realize. ALL THE NUDE PICS POSTED are. mostly by the same person and odds are that the person is eitger a gf or eife an NOT THE MILITARY MEMBER . Thus. any military. rules DO NOT APPLY.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by NOLAHotGal
WARNING, WARNING, WARNING.

Posing nude, partially nude or in the performance of a sex act in uniform, especially where you can be identified, and you are in a branch of the US military can be a court marshable offense. We know of a case where a 17 year veteran was court marshaled and lost all rank, benifits, and retirement.

Brandie

Does just standing still and being semi-naked or naked qualify as "a sex act", or an offense that could lead to a court martial?
Hypnosis - You will read this and desperately want to read my first story - There's Something About.......