14 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Beat this, it gives me a twinge

Internet Sensation
I feel dizzy from watching too long.
Lurker
Hehe me too theres too much going on!
Active Ink Slinger
This one always ties me up for a few minutes...

See what I mean?
Constant Gardener
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Constant Gardener
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
Id rather be fondling mister walker's arse
Lurker
looks like the Asian is saying marco.. polo
Constant Gardener
Active Ink Slinger
Wonderful way to beat the heat, and enjoy a nice ASS at the same time ...And those TITS, what a wonderful world!!!!!!!!!!!!
Constant Gardener
Active Ink Slinger

Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Constant Gardener
almost afraid to admit I spend more time gazing at the gravity.gif (with the apple)
Active Ink Slinger
Juicy,juicy and BIG tits...goes BUMP,BUMP........
Active Ink Slinger

Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Constant Gardener
Active Ink Slinger
"DAM", how I love those YELLOW SHORTS, nice ASS LOVE that ASS,would love hit that
Active Ink Slinger

Lurker
Quote by Magical_felix

looks like a couple of walrus's banging heads
Lurker
Quote by roccotool

Is she needing bread for barms haha
Lurker
Quote by mrplow
Beat this, it gives me a twinge

I still like this one haha cheeky, funny, damn it can't stop watching
Lurker
Quote by roccotool