Men who enjoy giving sexual intimate pleasure and the men who love it

last reply
0 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Hello everyone I'm Barry I'm a bisexual /gay man I've always been attracted to beautiful sexy women and still get a hard on lately I've became more into sexually desirable men I enjoy being with couples and if it happened I'd enjoy sexually with a woman I'm not publicly open with my homosexual desires and encounters with but I'm not ashamed I like men that suck but really love a straight man that doesn't mind me getting naked with him I get so turned on down on my knees our bodies rubbing against each other my dick gets so hard sometimes take short breaks rubbing stroking his hard cock playing with myself more than once with a hot cock holding his hips working hard with my lips mouth tongue taking him deep down my throat pushing his cock hard down my throat pumping hot sweet sperm I've shot my load so many straight men secretly desire men I love having a mouthful of cock him telling me what a sexy bitch i am recently I became a member of the bottoms up club always thought myself a total bottom gone from fantasy to reality would like hearing from anyone that gives like me or men that secretly look for men