0 watchers
7 likes
Lurker
1 like
Is there anything hotter?

Post your favorites....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to wear latex occasionally but I hate men who use condoms. It's like having sex with a plastic bag in you.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
Is there anything hotter?

It sure is hot, as one's sweat is unable to evaporate in latex

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Hey, for all you latex lovers out there - anyone have good suggestions for where to buy good quality latex fetish wear online? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by sprite
Hey, for all you latex lovers out there - anyone have good suggestions for where to buy good quality latex fetish wear online? smile

From a chick that actually wears latex, I highly suggest JaneDoe Latex.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I find that it depends on what you want. I have found that the generic online sex clothing stores have far cheaper prices. if you want something a little more individualized then it's good to go in an actual store.

In my experience though, the BDSM specialty stores often charge a lot more for the same stuff you can get at a generic online store.

In Canada, Lovehoney.com has decent stuff.

Sunset Novelty in the US also has some good stuff.

I've just found that unless you are getting something specifically made for you, the more generic stores have the same selection for a fraction of the price.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

From a chick that actually wears latex, I highly suggest JaneDoe Latex.

yeah, i found them earlier, but i'm not super big on the designs available. looking at either a catsuit or a biketard style. the classic is nice, but doesn't make me go ga ga.

any experience with transparent latex, btw?

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by DamonX

I find that it depends on what you want. I have found that the generic online sex clothing stores have far cheaper prices. if you want something a little more individualized then it's good to go in an actual store.

In my experience though, the BDSM specialty stores often charge a lot more for the same stuff you can get at a generic online store.

In Canada, Lovehoney.com has decent stuff.

Sunset Novelty in the US also has some good stuff.

I've just found that unless you are getting something specifically made for you, the more generic stores have the same selection for a fraction of the price.

yeah, looking for something with a little personality, i guess. something more than just generic rubber, tho i did take a look at both sites and thank you for that. smile

0 likes
Quote by sprite

yeah, i found them earlier, but i'm not super big on the designs available. looking at either a catsuit or a biketard style. the classic is nice, but doesn't make me go ga ga.

Then the only other company that I can suggest is SyrenLatex.
Great company. They have transparent latex and yes I know about all types of latex.

I don't suggest that you buy from a sex shop, it's best to purchase right from company.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Then the only other company that I can suggest is SyrenLatex.
Great company. They have transparent latex and yes I know about all types of latex.

I don't suggest that you buy from a sex shop, it's best to purchase right from company.

yeah, we pretty much already made that decision, but i appreciate the confirmation smile

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'd love to be able to wear something like this, but...

...when you unzipped me, I'd be drenched in sweat! I'm literally too hot-blooded for latex!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Biketard.

Gotta look out for those. Real lowlifes those biketards. Don’t even have the skillset to steal a car.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
On topic though, this thread smells swampy as fuck. Wearing latex over your vag is not a sustainable practice unless you’re into guys who are into swamp puss.