2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Administration
0 likes
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Billboard's 1,000th Rock Era #1 Is Katy Perry's "I Kissed a Girl"

American popular music hit a milestone today as Billboard announced that Katy Perry's breakthrough smash hit "I Kissed a Girl" has officially become the 1,000 #1 single in what Billboard refers to as the rock era. According to the magazine, the rock era began in 1955 when "Rock Around the Clock" by Bill Haley and the Comets reached #1 on what was then called the Best Sellers chart. In August 1958 Billboard's Hot 100 was inaugurated with Ricky Nelson's "Poor Little Fool" at the top.

This is also an important week for the Capitol Records label. Last week, Capitol artist Coldplay reached #1 with the single "Viva La Vida." Katy Perry, who ascends this week, is also a Capitol Records artist. This is the first time Capitol has achieved 2 consecutive #1 hits since 1976 when "Silly Love Songs" by Wings followed the Sylvers' "Boogie Fever" into the top slot.

And yes, Rocco, I HAVE kissed a girl....and I liked it!

~~Tech

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

Recent micro: Your Slutty Mouth

Latest famous story: The Office Whore - Part 1

Lush Legend
0 likes
"And yes, Rocco, I HAVE kissed a girl....and I liked it!

~~Tech"

and its a lovely, lovely feeling to kiss a girl....lol......
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
I kissed a girl, too. And I LOVED it!
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Love this song! Lush suggested I post it on here since I showed it to her, but never got around to it. Thanks, Kat!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Catchy. Sexy to boot.