Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How To Clean an Oven

last reply
23 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
No matter how many precautions we take, the day comes when a meal boils over onto the bottom of the oven. In that instant, we feel powerless. We can't stop and wipe up the spill due to the burning risk in a hot oven. We can only stand by and wait as the oven cools down, and the spill burns on. Then we assess the damage and start to clean.
She might have a better chance with her assessment.,, If she would turn on the light in the oven.
Burnin', yearnin'.
Marcosurbina you can come clean my oven anytime
Have somebody else do it
Quote by tinytit
Marcosurbina you can come clean my oven anytime
Sure I will, promise! The problem is... Uh, could I send you this heart shaped substitute?, she also can clean ovens all right.
She can also do beds.
She can almost do anything, from carefully placing sheets and blankets to choosing the right duvets and pillows as well. You guys, get some maid on how to beautifully make a bed.
Somebody has to clean the mirrors, you know.

"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

The Joy of Cooking

Beware those who treat others with disdain.

"I have become comfortably numb" ...........Outro Solo
"I have become comfortably numb" ...........Outro Solo
As long as it's clean, anyway is fine
How to clean the barn and pigstry
Tired from so much work at the barn
It's time for a taking a break
*image removed by moderator. too explicit for this forum*
Sometimes the wheelbarrow is a dificult task to push, especially if the wheel is stuck en the mud. A gross smell is coming from the drains.
You've missed your calling Marco (unless you're already doing so) - you should be writing ad copy somewhere.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.